Frank Skinner's Opinionated - Series 2 Page 3

Frank is not a Brummie- he is a Yam Yam. There is a vast difference, believe me!

Quote: TopBanana @ April 14 2011, 2:48 PM BST

Frank is not a Brummie- he is a Yam Yam. There is a vast difference, believe me!

Never said he was a Brummie although . . .

Being born in Sandwell General and growing up in Oldbury is about as close to being a Brummie as one can get without a gnat's cock getting in the way.

BTW, are you related to someone called Nat Wicks?

Pleased

The recording was very funny tonight. Everyone was on good form. I couldn't believe that they recorded 3 hours worth of material, though, for a 30 minute show. There were no closeups on me, thankfully, but you might see my black and white check sleeve whilst they chat to an Asian girl.

Another enjoyable show. Especially the opening questions on paedophiles and the nuclear power station in Japan. Didn't notice Ben, mind.

I saw his sleeve.

I didn't.

Mind you, I've never met him. I wouldn't know his sleeve from his face.

Sleevage!

Watching it now on iPlayer and spotted myself a few times, but I'm being blocked by others most of the time. It's interesting to see how they've edited bits together with the same audience members which were recorded hours apart. I forgot to say that I was sat next to a zooo lookalike, but she had to leave to take a phonecall and never returned.

Ah that was me. I had to go back to the home.

Another enjoyable ep. Millican was great, Noble OK, and a good audience this week, too.

I've decided that Skinner is my favourite TV comedian now.

Quote: TopBanana @ April 16 2011, 2:34 PM BST

I've decided that Skinner is my favourite TV comedian now.

He's a great host/presenter. He should be the permanent host of HIGNFY, but I imagine he wants his own show.

He should replace Paul Merton on HIGNFY!

I'm even enjoying the repeats of the first series at the moment. Usually I avoid repeats of topical shows like HIGNFY or Mock the Week, but this is still enjoyable.