Frank Skinner's Opinionated - Series 2 Page 2

I'm hopefully going to see this be recorded in a few weeks.

The guy who wouldn't say the c-word in front of a woman looked like a dead-eyed psycho who wanted to kill Frank Skinner.

Another very, very good episode. This is turning into my favourite show on air at the moment.

I read elsewhere from an audience member that last night's episode was edited down from over 3 hours worth of banter. And that 3 other guests were cut out completely. So, it should be on for 1 hour, or at least have an extended repeat, a la Have I Got A Bit More News For You.

I'm going to this on Thursday. It's a "give out more tickets than they have seats" affair though, so I'll have to get there early.

Ross Noble on again- twice in 3 episodes.

Quote: Ben @ April 11 2011, 8:43 PM BST

I'm going to this on Thursday. It's a "give out more tickets than they have seats" affair though, so I'll have to get there early.

I look forward to seeing you and who you're with.

Quote: chipolata @ April 11 2011, 10:16 PM BST

Frank Skinner's Opinionated isn't a show I could go watch live - there's a very real chance one will end up on TV, in close up. Not for me!

Quote: Mark @ April 12 2011, 12:26 PM BST

Frank Skinner's Opinionated isn't a show I could go watch live - there's a very real chance one will end up on TV, in close up. Not for me!

Oh good point. Nightmare!

Quote: chipolata @ April 11 2011, 10:16 PM BST

My dear old mum.

Quote: chipolata @ April 8 2011, 10:18 PM BST

a dead-eyed psycho who wanted to kill Frank Skinner.

Sounds like the sort of chap I could get on with !

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 13 2011, 9:55 PM BST

Sounds like the sort of chap I could get on with !

:D But he's a fellow Midlander, Oldrocker!

Quote: chipolata @ April 13 2011, 10:43 PM BST

:D But he's a fellow Midlander, Oldrocker!

No matter ! No matter whatsoever, so are Brummies and don't get me started on them !

:D