So...Twitter.... Page 14

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 31 2011, 11:47 PM GMT

Despite my obvious skill at pinching off a memorable and pithy lline I don't tweet. I don't think you deserve it.

I'll have you know I only steal 28% of my good lines ;) Join Taxi face I will follow you and be entertained by you eating toast or what not.

Quote: Fat Jedi Comedy @ March 28 2011, 9:01 PM GMT

I've updated the first post with all of the members that have shared their twitter ID on this thread.

I've followed you all (if I wasn't already...)

Post here if you want to be added to the list

Dean

Yes, please add me to the list - I have already started following some of the good people from here - would love follow backs - @RigidBones.

Would definitely recommend hashtag games to attract more followers - they are great fun and I have found I have soon attracted a loyal bunch of fantastic followers - I'm over 500 now.

Hope to see you in Twitterland!

RB x

I find that writing puns on twitter leads me to coming up with decent one liners. It kind of gets my brain into gear. Plus the 'comedy' tweeters are good fun and an excellent source of feedback.

Still not won an iPad or a Starbucks yet.

Hi Folks, I've started following some of you on Twitter, some great stuff I must say. Grateful for a follow as well, you'll find me @mylesmcdaid. Happy performing!

If it's all about self-promotion, then please check me out: @AnimalFactoids

@sootyj if you milkshakes dare!

@sootyj is now being followed by CHUCK NORRIS!

Pah feel the envy mortals.

I'm @JamesHunter41

I mainly use Twitter to try and hunt down gigs or advertise myself. As I rather do longer bits the post character count hinders me :P

I see Kate Robbins is giving the site a plug

And probably voted McCartney III as album of the year.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 17th March 2011, 11:02 PM

I was on for a while
And did try writing a few jokes for a bit of fun
But Twitter is tooo time consuming, and a little bit pointless.
I still might put a joke up from time to time.
But I don't have it on very often.

Not one of your better poems Steve

You haven't seen the rest of my poems mate
much worse

And vote for Breaking The News
My Daughter writes for it

I don't post on Twitter but follow a few people. Steve Speirs posts quite a lot and I'm biding my time to reply to one of his posts with a Vera Drake reference.