Census Page 4

I agree with everything Mr Coward says so I don't need to contribute any more. Thanks Tony.

Quote: DaButt @ March 8 2011, 2:51 PM GMT

The U.S. has conducted a census every 10 years since 1790. That old data is remarkably useful from a genealogical standpoint. It's only released after 72 years, so genealogists are eagerly awaiting the 1940 data which will be available next year. I've learned an awful lot about my ancestors from census data.

Exactly.
And it's only once a decade! Some people like to complain about everything.

If it was done for genealogists then it would be a waste of money. That's just a by-product.

Anyway, my forms arrived today so I will have to stay off the BCG for a few days filling them in.

Quote: zooo @ March 8 2011, 3:41 PM GMT

Some people like to complain about everything.

It's why the BCG was built!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ March 8 2011, 12:59 PM GMT

Legally blind

After Election, that's my favourite Reece Witherspoon movie.

:D

Quote: Badge @ March 8 2011, 3:48 PM GMT

If it was done for genealogists then it would be a waste of money. That's just a by-product.

That alone would be worth the money in my opinion.

I thought it was for material to make more 'Who Do You Think You Are' programmes in the future.

Hehehe.

Is there a section for me to state I am a hetro Glee fan?

Quote: sootyj @ March 8 2011, 4:54 PM GMT

hetro Glee fan?

Eh?

Quote: sootyj @ March 8 2011, 4:54 PM GMT

Is there a section for me to state I am a hetro Glee fan?

Eh? Eh?

Got mine today, haven't opened it yet.

Quote: Leevil @ March 8 2011, 5:00 PM GMT

Eh?

Sorry Lee you're going to have to stick with wanking off salesmen in travel lodges

Quote: Will Cam @ March 8 2011, 10:36 PM GMT

Eh? Eh?

Sorry will you're going to have to stick with being wanked off be Leevil in a travel lodge

Reminds me to open mine. Ooh, 32 pages!

Thanks to 1851 Census I know an ancestor of mine was an ironstone miner AGED 12!

Think there's some plan afoot to make this the last Census which is sad for genealogists.