Stephen Merchant 'Hello Ladies' Tour Page 4

I think he's quite taut now actually.

Quote: Nigel Ball @ February 1 2013, 11:52 AM GMT

Well, it's about time Stephen Merchant stopped suckling on the saggy, unfunny, sour breasts of Ricky Gervais and went his own way...

That was never the case.

Quote: zooo @ February 1 2013, 12:09 PM GMT

Is he now zooo? nudge nudge ;)

Quote: zooo @ February 1 2013, 12:09 PM GMT

if you mean in the way of "showing nervous strain; stressed" I agree.

here you go zooo, if you like him now you would have loved him then. this is the funniest thing he has ever done, and it wasn't even supposed to be funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXhSqmfRTfY

fill ya boots >_<

Hehe, I do indeed think Ricky was flipping gorgeous back then.

Got this on DVD when it came out , I love Steve. His stand up is great , does anyone know whether he is planning to do any more in the future?

Watched this repeat, as I'd never seen it before, and thought it was very good with a number of laugh out moments; BUT I thought the skit at the end with two members from the audience up on stage was a waste of time.

It was much better when he was there, on his own doing his thing - singling out members of the audience was hilarious.

What was very noticeable, were some of the looks aside - the observations being very "Gervaisian", so you could almost see who wrote what in The Office etc.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th March 2021, 11:15 AM

Watched this repeat, as I'd never seen it before, and thought it was very good with a number of laugh out moments; BUT I thought the skit at the end with two members from the audience up on stage was a waste of time.

It was much better when he was there, on his own doing his thing - singling out members of the audience was hilarious.

What was very noticeable, were some of the looks aside - the observations being very "Gervaisian", so you could almost see who wrote what in The Office etc.

Yeah, I re watched it too after not seeing it for a few years and really enjoyed it again. Pity he hasn't done anymore stand-up shows, to be honest.

Watched it once and was a tad disappointed.