Attack The Block Page 4

Quote: NBDelboy @ June 25 2012, 11:52 PM BST

This has all been blown out of proportion! I apologise DaButt for being rude, I thought you were being rude to me, I misunderstood.

No offence taken. Cheers!

Quote: zooo @ June 26 2012, 12:28 AM BST

I did find them quite scary at the end when they were chasing Moses out of the flat in slow motion, en masse. They looked at their most real then.

Possibly the best scene in the film! Either that or the opening titles, which still give me goose bumps every time!! haha :D

Quote: DaButt @ June 26 2012, 12:33 AM BST

No offence taken. Cheers!

Good haha, glad we cleared that up :)

Quote: NBDelboy @ June 25 2012, 10:34 PM BST

.../ Cornballs decided to use his experiences and realisations, in his film, to try and display that these kids aren't bad, they just don't know any better.

I don't believe that. The whole film looked like an attempt at trying to find reasons for his traumatic mugging experience, in order to come to terms with it; but the characters remained so unsympathetic that unconsciously it seems he still hates them. He even had them paying the price for their crimes at the end, regardless of their heroics, when he could have let them free.

It's like Predator, only the commandoes are replaced with twats.

From a previous conversation about Attack The Block and Joe Cornish's directorial ambitions -

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 25 2012, 1:46 PM BST

As long as I never hear the phrase 'Those bare aliens are hench blood' ever again, then I will support him in his endeavours.

Just like the majority of people here, I hated the hoodie kids so much, I ended up rooting for the aliens.

As low budget British films go, I'd rather watch this then anything with the names Plan B or Danny Dyer attached to it.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 26 2012, 6:23 PM BST

Just like the majority of people here, I hated the hoodie kids so much, I ended up rooting for the aliens.

Agreed.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 26 2012, 6:23 PM BST

As low budget British films go, I'd rather watch this then anything with the names Plan B or Danny Dyer attached to it.

Is Plan B in a lot of films? I've heard that he played a small role in the James Cotter's The Sweeney, but that's it.

I don't even know who the f**k he is.
You all seem obsessed with him.

Who the f**k who is?

*enjoys the swearing*
Plan f**king B!

He's that singer/rapper-type bloke that sings all high.

Plan f**king boLlocks more f**king like

Theyre good on that cider ad

I shall assume he is some sort of rapping gentleman.
It is annoying when you watch a film and in the credits at the end there's a bunch of people called 'Mofo' and 'Hench Wizard'.
Use the names your mothers gave you, you bloody idiots.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 26 2012, 6:46 PM BST

He's that singer/rapper-type bloke that sings all high.

Ahh, thank you.

Quote: zooo @ June 26 2012, 6:48 PM BST

'Hench Wizard'.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love that. If there's no rapper using that they should damn well have a f**king word with themselves.

I thought it was massively entertaining, Once I settled in and I laughed alot. Took about 5-10 minutes to bed in.

Plan f**king boLlocks more f**king like

Theyre good on that cider ad