Eurovision Song Contest Page 21

"Just put a (massive) glass on it, don't hurt its legs!"

Bloody hippies.

Quote: Jennie @ 12th May 2014, 11:28 PM BST

I spend at least 10 minutes most mornings, stark naked, envelope in hand trying to transport a huge spider out of my bath

Which one of you is more scared by the sight of the other? *wakka wakka wakka*

;) :P

Quote: zooo @ 12th May 2014, 11:42 PM BST

Bloody hippies.

'But what if incarnation is real, if I come back as a spider, I don't want someone killing me' has been a common expression I've heard from the gutless cowards.

The same bloody hippy gutless cowards who spend all day slagging off religion and the notion of a 'sky wizard' but who believe they might come back as a spider after they die. Nice.

Quote: roscoff @ 12th May 2014, 11:32 PM BST

Quite right. Spiders kill flies and they are worse. Are you and you're neighbour both naked or are you the exhibitionist we all secretly thought you were?

Neighbour generally suited. He is a lovely man and fairly heavily involved in his local church. It's a smidge awkward.

When I was at uni, my room in college was on the top floor and overlooked a golf course. I didn't think anyone could see in so would happily strip off without shutting the curtains. I also like to dance whilst getting ready.

Someone waved at me from hole 8 once. :( I think I was quite the tourist attraction.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 12th May 2014, 11:32 PM BST

I live in a flat, so the ones I come across are pretty tiny,

I live in a flat and the ones I come across are massive! :O

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 12th May 2014, 11:47 PM BST

Which one of you is more scared by the sight of the other? *wakka wakka wakka*

;) :P

:P

Bloody lucky spider. I reckon it's the same one who keeps coming back for more.

Quote: zooo @ 12th May 2014, 11:34 PM BST

I wish I was phobic of sharks instead. I could so easily avoid ever seeing or going near one. I spit on people who whinge about their stupid shark phobia. Oh boo hoo, you can't watch Jaws. I CAN'T RELAX EVER.

Is it a phobia? You sound angry rather than afraid. Mind you, my spider phobic friend is utterly terrified of them, and that always comes out in unmitigated rage too.

Quote: Jennie @ 12th May 2014, 11:57 PM BST

Is it a phobia? You sound angry rather than afraid. Mind you, my spider phobic friend is utterly terrified of them, and that always comes out in unmitigated rage too.

I don't think it's a phobia being scared of sharks. Phobias are irrational fears. I think anyone in their right mind is scared of sharks.

(This will probably all be greyed out in time because what has this got to do with the Eurovision Song Contest?)

Oh and coffee is disgusting!

Quote: Jennie @ 12th May 2014, 11:57 PM BST

Hah. I think I just get angry because I'm so scared. Maybe my brain knows I have to get angry in order to be able to stamp on it and fix the situation, cos if not I'll just go and cower in a corner crying.

Russia threatening to pull out of next years show

Too many gays and lesbians and trannys

Fackin backwards morons

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th May 2014, 8:38 PM BST

Fackin backwards morons

Could bei the right time for Sting to re-release his single Russians with changed lyrics

Fackin backwards morons

Can we have a bona fide link to this story? I can't seem to find a news source for it on the net.

Though, the way the EU has tried to expand into former Soviet Bloc countries and disrupt democracy like Ukraine, I think Russia would have better reasons to pull out of a European competition.

Fackin backwards morons

Maybe the Ukrainians should all drag up. Then by rights they should pull out of Ukraine.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 13th May 2014, 9:34 PM BST

Can we have a bona fide link to this story? I can't seem to find a news source for it on the net.

Though, the way the EU has tried to expand into former Soviet Bloc countries and disrupt democracy like Ukraine, I think Russia would have better reasons to pull out of a European competition.

Now that's an interesting point.

One thing I think UKIP should make much more fuss about, is how the EU seems to be winding up the Russians with no real plan.

Restarting the coldwar so we can create a new market is well stoopid.

Quote: sootyj @ 13th May 2014, 10:19 PM BST

One thing I think UKIP should make much more fuss about, is how the EU seems to be winding up the Russians with no real plan.

Farage did just that but was accused of being a 'Putin lover' by the press. Way to go everyone.

Have you got a link.

It is ridiculous, Russia was never going to stand for Ukraine joining the EU. It's got most of their navy, was it really worth it for a dodgy increase in the market.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 13th May 2014, 9:34 PM BST

Heard it on the radio

They've been debating it in their parliament today

They are suggesting forming their own contest

Is that the radio in your head that makes you abuse tea towels

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th May 2014, 10:44 PM BST

Heard it on the radio

They've been debating it in their parliament today

They are suggesting forming their own contest

Who will they invite to take part?

Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Georgia etc etc etc......