Looking for name of sketch show.

Hi,

Hope somebody can help me, I'm looking for the name of an English sketch show and all I have to go on is a fuzzy memory of a sketch.

It was a very fat man who was very rich and didn't need to speak and had butlers to speak for him - all he did was groan. It was done as though you were watching it as a small documentary. When he wanted to weight train he was just lying on the bench while other people did the work and he just held onto the bar, when he wanted to have sex he was in a hoist and raised and lowered over the bed with a few girls below him. I can't remember much more, does anybody have a clue what the show was called?

Thanks! :)

The story of my life.

Was it 'Henry the 8th - I'm the King so there'?

Are you sure it's not just a viral-induced dream of some kind?

This sounds very much like a 'silent' show (or very long sketch) that Ronnie Barker was in (might have been the Two Ronnies). If I remember rightly there was a picnic scene in it.

Update - Futtocks End

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-skSSZyLm4

This must be it?

Don't you just love how little objectivism of women there was in 1970s TV...

Jesus H Christ.

Quote: zooo @ January 13 2011, 11:37 PM GMT

Don't you just love how little objectivism of women there was in 1970s TV...

Jesus H Christ.

You are so right Zooo. As an emancipated female, just slip off and make us a cup of tea will you sweetheart.

Hehe.
It's like Patrick Stewart in Extras. 'And then her clothes fell off'.

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/912483/Futtock-End/Product.html]
[h=521233]

Quote: User Account @ January 11 2011, 4:18 PM GMT

Hi,

Hope somebody can help me, I'm looking for the name of an English sketch show and all I have to go on is a fuzzy memory of a sketch.

It was a very fat man who was very rich and didn't need to speak and had butlers to speak for him - all he did was groan. It was done as though you were watching it as a small documentary. When he wanted to weight train he was just lying on the bench while other people did the work and he just held onto the bar, when he wanted to have sex he was in a hoist and raised and lowered over the bed with a few girls below him. I can't remember much more, does anybody have a clue what the show was called?

Thanks! :)

:| I'm sure there was an episode of 'Top Gear' where Jeremey was displayed in such a fashion, a total hoot!, I believe a fast car was involved somewhere?.

Let's try to be helpful to people asking questions, please.

Quote: Aaron @ January 14 2011, 6:55 PM GMT

Let's try to be helpful to people asking questions, please.

:( SO sorry to be avuncular on a comedy site. Sure receptive person does not need your helpfull intervention.

Are you?
That's all right then.

I'm almost certain it was one of the Harry Enfield shows. I seem to remember this and for some reason he pops into my head.