I'm a Born Performer, shame I can't write...

Hi,

My name's Tom Dave Pointon, and I describe my current status as a Hopeful Comedian: I can walk the walk, but can't write the...write(?). Anyway, I've written a few sketches, scenes or whatevers for events at (The venue to end all venues) a Steam Railway. Mad Hatter's Tea Parties, Ghostbusting Tiffs and Scientist Laboratories are currently on the have-done list, with a Pirate Invasion and a Most Haunted spoof on the to-do list.

But, if I'm ever going to be funny, in a none preserved-railway way, I could do with somebody to work with, to bounce ideas off. Be it a double act or just a writer who wants to stay hidden, I'm easy really!

I'm in the North Staffordshire area, so any takers can contact me using e-mail:
tomdavepointon@live.co.uk
or search me out on Facebook (There's only one Tom Dave Pointon on Facebook!)

Thanks! :)

Welcome Tom Dave. Nice to see someone recognising their own strengths and weaknesses. I hope you chum up with someone. (I live a million miles away from you so it won't be me).

Good luck Wave

Hey there. Hope you find your other half!

Hello Tom, welcome.

Hallo.

Thanks for the welcome peeps, joining here has given me a real boost to my writing!
:D

Homophobic comment by PN removed.

Hooray down with prejudice it ga.... I mean absolutely rotten!

Welcome Wave

Yeah, welcome. How have the last two and a half years been for you?

This thread was only dug up by one of the most swiftly dispatched trolls, well done mod squad!¬

screw predjudice! :D I'm new here too! (altohugh you've been here for two and a half years) but your new here on this thread :) if you've still not found anyone to help im also in north staffs in farley small village but near the famous Alton Towers! Do you know the area? looking forward to hearing from you as I'm a potential helper Pirate

Wave Welcome mate.Don't put yourself down keep trying.I am looking forward to here your jokes mate :)