Comedy.co.uk Awards 2010 Page 5

Maybe Tramadol Nights will get an email then.

The results are in! Only the Editors' Award is to be decided on. There are some surprising results I can tell you.

'Genuinely excited', eh? Not like that false excitement you spread across all the other threads...

Dan

I can't believe you're usually sarcastic.

Dan

"The winners of the Comedy.co.uk Awards 2010 will be announced here in the next 1/2 hour..."

Your message lied.

Why did it lie?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/awards/2010/

The results are now up! :)

I wonder if QI has won best panel show?

I am very pleased with that outcome! Someone send Frankie a link to that page, see if he gets the hint.

I loved The Trip but I thought Rev would get best new sitcom. And I thought Bleak Expectations would get best radio sitcom, despite it being the poorest series yet. Still, Milton Jones is a great show.

And French and Saunders for Best Radio Entertainment Show? I heard a bit of that, it was awful. I cringed and turned it off straight away.

And why's there a picture of Father Jack at the bottom of the page?

I looooved the French and Saunders shows. Although I missed the final one. :(

I think the fact The Trip was just on had something to do with it winning. If Rev had been the more recently broadcast, maybe it would have won.

Well, that's another year's voting over. A number of disappointing and really quite wrong results came through, as well as a couple of surprises, but mostly quite predictable. Let's see what 2011 brings...

Quote: zooo @ January 14 2011, 6:17 PM GMT

I looooved the French and Saunders shows.

Lesbian.

Who wrote the descriptions for the results page?

As much as I love ISIHAC, I do feel that it's past its sell by date and I don't think the recent series have really done anything for me, and I suspect it won on the basis of its reputation alone. Having said that, I may have voted for it. I can't remember now.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 14 2011, 6:23 PM GMT

Who wrote the descriptions for the results page?

Stop angling for f**king jobs!