Comedy.co.uk Awards 2010 Page 3

"No f**king standards anymore, that's the trouble..." *continues to waste breath* :(

Laughing out loud

Quote: Tim Walker @ January 5 2011, 7:20 PM GMT

*wanders away, muttering to self* :(

He'll be back. Give him a month, max.

If the BCG feels it has to compromise its (admittedly already low) standards in order to appeal to teenage hooligans, crack whores, New Age necromancers, knuckle-dragging recidivists and members of the "swinging" community, then that's a very sad state of affairs... This place used to be about the appreciation of comedy. Unimpressed

I've not seen or heard that much this year so my votes are limited.

I also cocked up to start with because I thought the third column was your third best. Edited now though.

When does voting close?

Quote: Chappers @ January 5 2011, 8:17 PM GMT

I also cocked up to start with because I thought the third column was your third best. Edited now though.

I do this every year :)

So what exaxctly is the Third Column?
Is it a secret name for the BCG Clique?

We spent all year (or whatever) talking about R&V in the sitcom section and then it doesn't even make the sitcom section. I am glad the editors saw sense because this was never a sitcom. Can it please be removed from the sitcom section? Perhaps you've not had time to do this yet. Thank you in advance.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 5 2011, 8:22 PM GMT

So what exaxctly is the Third Column?
Is it a secret name for the BCG Clique?

It's for traitors who openly talk about American comedy and say it's better than ours, and other insane statements. They know who they are.

Tim, have you been at the bar again?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 5 2011, 7:14 PM GMT

Don't agree with the inclusion of one-offs and specials in sitcom category though. I would have voted Psychoville but I won't until I've seen the series. Don't think they deserve a win with a one off. Would have been nice to see a separate 'one off' category for specials and pilots.

That would've made sense.

Quote: Aaron @ January 5 2011, 8:39 PM GMT

Tim, have you been at the bar again?

Nope (and a bit of a low blow, frankly).

But that's so UNLIKE Aaron..

Quote: Tim Walker @ January 5 2011, 10:57 PM GMT

Poor Guy Zooo has been saving on baguettes by making Aaron wear a stripy blazer, beret and strings of garlic whilst singing "je nais regret rien" and doing mime.

There must be a better way of getting a French shtick.

And Aaron's blows are low enough to fellate a pygmy

Quote: Tim Walker @ January 5 2011, 10:57 PM GMT

Genuine question, not a joke. A few of your posts seemed rather manic.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 5 2011, 11:03 PM GMT

But that's so UNLIKE Aaron..

Yeah, you.