Catchphrases - a thing of the past? Page 4

Quote: David Chapman @ May 31, 2007, 7:40 PM

"You stuuuupid woman!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, I love that one!

"Ooooh, RENÉ!"

In that recent Return Of show, they explained that "Good moaning" was originally just one line as normal, but the audience loved it, so it was written in to every episode. TRUFAX!

Gawd, I love that policeman. I watch it every Sunday just for his bits.

Quote: Aaron @ May 30, 2007, 9:44 PM

Cheryl. Cheeky Chezzy Woo. Whatever she's calling herself these days. No idea. You have a photo of her in your Photobucket though.

Reece Shearsmith obsessive.

I thought that's what you meant. Are you off that board too or something and I've forgotten?

Oh the internets is a funny old thing. :)

No, another one altogether.

Do you want a pic of me for your bucket?

My bucket's fine as it is thanks. :) It's always hungry for more pictures of Howard though...

Aaron is being mysterious.

Quote: charley rance @ June 3, 2007, 3:48 AM

Do you want a pic of me for your bucket?

Charley, if anyone here has a bucket, it's you.

Chicken Bucket?

Of sorts...

Quote: Treenifer @ May 28, 2007, 8:22 PM

I missed Extras, but I just don't like Ricky Gervais in general because I feel he used Britian as a stepping stone to get the USA.

really? I'd never heard of him until I started watching The Office. (I've never seen the US version of it, btw)

I'd hardly heard of him either before the Office - but it just seemed so original with loads of funny recognisable events.

I remember him from the 11'Oclock show. I would have never have guessed he'd become what he did though.

Yes, I remember him doing a spoof interview on the 11 o'clock show, and being really evil about old people. Twere hilarious. Whatever happened to the two 'stars' of that show tho? *How the wheel of comedy turns...*

I hope you aren't knocking Daisy Donovan? Are you? Grrrr. Daisy is untouchable. (except in my dreams, natch)

Daisy is the dogs. There needs to be more Daisy on telly!