Just A Minute

What was the first topic on the first ever edition of Just A Minute?

'Excuses for Being Late'.

Thanks

Do you know anything about Oscars' trivia.

Question: Whose Oscar formed the centrepiece of his mother's fish tank

Jon Voight

Can you answer this question:

Which personality has appeared on the cover of TV Times more often than anyone else during the magazine's history

Charlie Drake

Quote: viv hall @ December 28 2010, 2:06 PM GMT

Which personality has appeared on the cover of TV Times more often than anyone else during the magazine's history

Nat Wicks Whistling nnocently

Quote: viv hall @ December 27 2010, 3:28 PM GMT

Do you know anything about Oscars' trivia.

Question: Whose Oscar formed the centrepiece of his mother's fish tank

*buzzes*

Repetition! Pleased

Quote: viv hall @ December 28 2010, 2:06 PM GMT

Unimpressed Bruce Forsyth ?

Can you get back on topic please, or I'll have to change the title of the thread to 'talking bollocks' and move this thread to General.

Quote: zooo @ December 30 2010, 11:22 AM GMT

Can you get back on topic please, or I'll have to change the title of the thread to 'talking bollocks' and move this thread to General.

To be fair, you could apply the "talking bollocks" argument to the vast majority of threads. Why pick on this one?

No back chat!

a) I've got to start somewhere.
And b) In General we can talk as much bollocks as we like, but in this forum we're supposed to keep on topic. And in this whole thread only the first two posts have anything whatsoever to do with the thread title. It's taking the piss rather, wouldn't you say?

In fact, now the search is working properly for me, anything on topic can go in this original Just a Minute thread https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/7674/
Which I couldn't find before. :)