General, General Thread Page 2,749

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th July 2016, 9:44 AM BST

blow it outta yer ass

The above was used to good effect in the funeral scene from the film Frankie and Johnny, but my fav swear from the same film has to be 'who do I have to f**k to get a waffle'.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th July 2016, 9:44 AM BST

Yes, which reminds me of the priest in the TV series "Sailor" - the excellent BBC series set on the Ark Royal during the mid 70s and for which Rod Stewart wrote "Sailing"

T'was a cover, Herc. Written by the Sutherland Bros (Gavin).

Never bothered to check out the original before, but now seems as good a time as any.

(Got there before Chappers/radiat10n.) :)

Dear person in the next street, please take your effing England flag down now. The football was over a long bloody time ago.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th July 2016, 9:56 AM BST

I just think it is the most disgusting phrase/word (call it what you like) that anyone can come out with in print or vocally.

Any progress on the trifecta?

JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th July 2016, 9:56 AM BST

I just think it is the most disgusting phrase/word (call it what you like) that anyone can come out with in print or vocally.

Lowest of the low from across the pond

Agree.

Quote: zooo @ 16th July 2016, 3:00 PM BST

Dear person in the next street, please take your effing England flag down now. The football was over a long bloody time ago.

You need to move - to Scotland.

Quote: keewik @ 16th July 2016, 8:50 PM BST

You need to move - to Scotland.

Might do. Nice and cold up there!

Quote: zooo @ 16th July 2016, 3:00 PM BST

Oh, zooo, you'll be wanting to ban the burka next!

I'll ban your blimmin' burka in a minute.

Quote: zooo @ 16th July 2016, 9:19 PM BST

Might do. Nice and cold up there!

Indeed.
Still find the Citroen ad pervy.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 16th July 2016, 1:40 PM BST

:O And there's me been living under that misapprehension for the last 40 years...........now I feel such a fool.

Oh well, Rod's was the better version in my ears, and well done for pop spotting before the usual mob had a chance to point it out with glee.......especially Chappers. Laughing out loud

Quote: Kenneth @ 16th July 2016, 3:48 PM BST

Any progress on the trifecta?

? ........anyway, have you heard from my solicitor yet re your/my avatar hijacking.

Aw.

I was just about to puke on the carpet till I looked at the face.

:D

Quote: George Kaplan @ 16th July 2016, 1:40 PM BST

Never bothered to check out the original before, but now seems as good a time as any.

You did too and I've got a great Sutherland Brothers compilation including songs like "Dream Kid" and "You got me anyway." Great songs.