The Last Song

This was a great old show--got to watch it when I was first married back in the mid 80s. It's very hard to get hold of (so many great Brisith Comedies have never been relased on DVD; perhaps they will become available per episode on the BBC site someday). My wife and I have been trying very hard to remember the name of the theme song--a classical piece. Anyone remember what it was? Should this information be included on the show's page on this site?

CGB

I'm trying to work the other way !!
Finding the show to a theme tune !!
I'm tracking down Meditation by Massenet and think this may well be the series that used it - see if you agree http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtiIpIJ5J2Q

Regards
Les

Yes, that's it. :)

Hi Aaron
Many thanks - whilst trying to elicit help from others on another forum I also posted this memory

"and I know this will be of tremendous help - but as the titles are rolling - I see a predominately soft brown and pinkish background with music scales and a single red rose - all in soft focus"

was this at all accurate ?

Cheers

Les

Yes, that's almost spot on.

Once again - many thanks

Quote: Les Booth @ December 30 2010, 7:25 PM GMT

Once again - many thanks

My many thanks as well. There's a 25 year quest I can check off.
G Burzeen

Hi there. I remember seeing this years ago. I really loved it. If anyone out there has the series in any way I'd be willing to purchase it for the price you consider. I think this is more than worth it. Anyway, thanks!