The British Comedy Awards 2010 Page 13

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 22 2011, 11:00 PM GMT

Brand really won outstanding contribution? I like Brand, but I'm not sure how anyone could seriously say that.

I thought David Tennant left Doctor Who over a year ago? And no, Jonathan, he isn't the best Doctor ever, that would be Matt Smith. Rant over.

Quote: Joey Moose @ January 22 2011, 11:02 PM GMT

I thought David Tennant left Doctor Who over a year ago?

Yeah, but only by about three weeks!

23:01 Miranda Hart picks up the Peoples' Choice Award; you also voted her sitcom as Best Overall Comedy 2010 in our own Comedy.co.uk Awards.

We are boss.

You've got to have a brand? I love how people get annoyed by awards. Who gives a shit who wins?

And no, Jonathan, he isn't the best Doctor ever, that would be Sylvester McCoy. Rant over.

Whistling nnocently

Quote: Badge @ January 22 2011, 11:04 PM GMT

You've got to have a brand? I love how people get annoyed by awards. Who gives a shit who wins?

Not me, I didn't even watch it, I watched No Country For Old Men instead. It was good.

Well done to Brand, he's done more in 5 years than most do in 50. A worthy winner.

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 22 2011, 11:03 PM GMT

We are boss.

We the BCG also predicted 9/11 a full 5 years after the event. Pleased

Tarnation! I missed seeing who won the best radio and international comedy awards.

I thought David Tennant left Doctor Who over a year ago? And no, Jonathan, he isn't the best Doctor ever, that would be Matt Smith. Rant over.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Oh, you meant it.

Quote: don rushmore @ January 22 2011, 11:06 PM GMT

Well done to Brand, he's done more in 5 years than most do in 50. A worthy winner.

Hey Don is this ironic, sarcastic or have you been at the cooking sherry. Eh?

I'm not quite sure what Russell Brand has contributed, except for an increase in admissions to GUM clinics.

Oh, Nat! You're so biting!

Valid point though.

Quote: don rushmore @ January 22 2011, 11:06 PM GMT

He's certainly made a lot of money and done well in the US. He makes McIntyre look small fry in comparison.