Curses.

Laughing out loud

Thanks for letting me know

No one was going to mention it in the Fantasy Premier league thread

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 19th February 2016, 10:46 PM GMT

Thanks for letting me know

No one was going to mention it in the Fantasy Premier league thread

Whistling nnocently

9. Toast (name of show/Matt Berry's character, and Nigel Slater's autobiography)

Hello Steve Have we got one this week?

You never know George, you never know

have you got one this morning

Let's hope Steve gets your subtle hints, George.

Quote: george roper @ 26th February 2016, 8:20 AM GMT

have you got one this morning

What an erection? Bit personal George. :O

Friday Quiz 11th December 2015
1. For the first time ever, the airwaves turned blue in which fictional setting this month? Ambridge. The word 'bloody' was used in The Archers.
2. Who was the highest paid fashion model in 2015? Gisele Bundchen
3. What is a crate of twelve bottles of wine called? Case
4. Name the story. The Three Billy Goats Gruff

5. In which country is French president Francois Hollande a monarch? Andorra
6. What is the name of the traditional English dish made from a pig's head? Brawn/ head cheese
7. What food is the Emperor of Japan forbidden to eat? Fugu (puffer fish)
8. The surgery in which some women have their toes shortened so that they can fit into designer shoes is named after which fairytale character? Cinderella
9. What links these two pictures? Toast. (Toast of London and the title of Nigel Slater's memoir)

10. Name the actress. Helen Hayes
11. What was the last European country to relinquish its overseas territory in India? Portugal
12. A tapestry reproduction of which antiwar painting hangs outside the Security Council Chamber at the UN Headquarters in New York? Guernica by Pablo Picasso
13. Name the author. Arthur C Clarke
14. What is the most northerly city in the world with a population of more than one million inhabitants? St Petersburg
15. Which two countries in the world have the most proven oil resources? (1/2 point each) Saudi Arabia and Venezuela
16. What ethnic term takes its name from the eldest son of a famous survivor? Semitic (from Noah' s son, Shem)

17. Name the television series. Pennies From Heaven

18. What number comes next in the following series: 123, 354, 897, 1875, 10626? 16887.

Take the first number and move the number in the unit's place to the ten's, the number in the ten's place to the hundred's and the number in hundred's place to the unit's place.

Example: 123 becomes 231
and
354 becomes 543.

Add the original number with the number obtained from shuffling the digits to get the next number in the series.

19. What connects these pictures: KHAN. Amir Khan; Shere Khan; the racing colours of the Agaa Khan; Jahangir Khan; Khan from Star Trek.

20. Unscramble the two words : A A C G I I J O ACAI & GOJI berries
21 1877

6. Contagion

11. ABBA

13 Sturgeon

14 Kobe?

20 Crow Jackdaw

3. Patrick Vieira
9. Alfie

1.Dubai
21.$3000.00