That Friday Quiz Page 134

9. A Rose between two Thorns.

Quote: JohnnyD @ 26th November 2014, 11:19 AM GMT

9. A Rose between two Thorns.

Who's the guy in the picture on the right?

Willie Thorne

Quote: JohnnyD @ 26th November 2014, 11:33 AM GMT

Willie Thorne

Well, the picture in the quiz seems to be a bit older then. I Googled "Willie Thorne", there are lots of pictures of a fat bald git...nothing like the handsome young pool player in the quiz. :S

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 26th November 2014, 12:03 PM GMT

Well, the picture in the quiz seems to be a bit older then. I Googled "Willie Thorne", there are lots of pictures of a fat bald git...nothing like the handsome young pool player in the quiz. :S

Pool player?! F**king Pool player!!?? How dare you Sir, I slap you with my glove, present my card and will meet you at dawn - pistols or swords?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th November 2014, 1:15 PM GMT

Pool player?! F**king Pool player!!??

Snooker, schmooker...who cares? ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th November 2014, 1:15 PM GMT

pistols or swords?

I suggest a music quiz: 70s-00s (so, no Beatles...and no obscure music hall singers)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 26th November 2014, 2:09 PM GMT

Snooker, schmooker...who cares? ;)

I suggest a music quiz: 70s-00s (so, no Beatles...and no obscure music hall singers)

Have to admit I don't follow snooker now since they brought in a couple of stupid rules, and Willie Thorne was one of "the characters" then with a dry sense of humour - funny man.

So, music quiz - just how many music hall singers do you think there were in the last 30 years of the 20th century? >_<

No Beatles, but I suppose we will have Zappa from some obscure album that only sold 5 copies and you've got all of them.......... Laughing out loud

How about tiddly-winks? Must warn you though I know how to handle my tiddly.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th November 2014, 4:51 PM GMT

Have to admit I don't follow snooker now since they brought in a couple of stupid rules, and Willie Thorne was one of "the characters" then with a dry sense of humour - funny man.

Snooker...rrrrrr!

I've started watching snooker in the mid 90s, the heydays of Stephen Hendry. He was looking like a Swedish tennis player to me. Very impressive in every way.
Every year I was watching the World Championship on Eurosport, I don't think I ever followed another tournament. Sadly, I lost a bit of interest lately...and I'm not a big O'Sullivan fan. Great player...but I don't like him personally. There's something wrong with him. Anyway, this female umpire is a scorcher!!!! As Corporal Jones would put it: "Very tasty...very sweet!"

Ooops, we're ruining this thread. Sorry...go on quizzing!

That's Michaela Tabb and there are better pictures . . .

Quote: Oldrocker @ 27th November 2014, 11:02 AM GMT

That's Michaela Tabb and there are better pictures . . .

I know, but I took this one because I didn't want to be called a sexist...outside of the Fancy-thread. ;)

Alright, alright, I'll be the one to say it and incur the wrath of the Off Topic Goblin - she can handle my balls anytime.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th November 2014, 1:05 PM GMT

Alright, alright, I'll be the one to say it and incur the wrath of the Off Topic Goblin - she can handle my balls anytime.

I had something similar in mind, maybe less sexy: "The last time someone glanced at my balls that sceptical was when I went to my urologist".

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 27th November 2014, 1:09 PM GMT

I had something similar in mind, maybe less sexy: "The last time someone glanced at my balls that sceptical was when I went to my urologist".

Ooooooh, hello Big Boy. :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th November 2014, 1:05 PM GMT

...the wrath of the Off Topic Goblin...

I think according to Sigmund Freud all our threads are about sex...so, there's no such thing as going off topic as long you're talking about knobs and jugs.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 27th November 2014, 1:16 PM GMT

I think according to Sigmund Freud all our threads are about sex...so, there's no such thing as going off topic as long you're talking about knobs and jugs.

Laughing out loud

I'm all for that! Speaking of which, did you see this I posted?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/31129/2/