What are you listening to now? Page 1,481

Nice!

:)

Quote: DaButt @ 2nd November 2021, 3:28 PM

My friends' band opened for them on their American tour a few years ago, and we all partied in the Buzzcocks' tour bus on the last night. It was a fun night.

The one I liked by them was "Love Me Love My Dog". Was it off their Orgasm Addict EP? I was reading Sniffin Glue at the time - mainly in the A1 - so it all merges.That was a part of what being a founder of the Ecology Party was like in them days. I was Rainbow Warrior Year Zero minus 73 CO2 particles per minute.
So yes, I had to relinquish my date of birth but it was a small price to pay. Lovely Pete Shelley, bless him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v044SCWA4LA

Round the Horne on 4extra

F**king hysterical

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 2nd November 2021, 3:09 PM

All this Susana Hoffs talk in the other thread made me want to listen to her voice.

Going Back to Liverpool - The Bangles

There was a letter in Smash Hits (so it must be good) criticising the four wank studies, saying they had no right to tackle (tee hee) unemployment and probably knew absolutely no one from Liverpool except the Beatles. When I stopped laughing, I turned the page with my free hand.

E=mc2 by Big Audio Dynamite

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 3rd November 2021, 3:18 PM

E=mc2 by Big Audio Dynamite

ChoooooooooooooooonCool

The last broadcast- Doves

For the first time in about 20 years

S'ok

Quote: lofthouse @ 4th November 2021, 9:13 PM

The last broadcast- Doves

For the first time in about 20 years

S'ok

I have 4 or 5 Doves albums, including this. I very much liked them at the time. Must revisit them.

People Give In - Manic Street Preachers

Dreamworld - Midnight Oil

Revolver, The Beatles. The Beatles were an English pop group.

Ian Brown - My star

⭐️

What's the difference between Oasis and the Beatles? 30 years.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 19th January 2022, 6:29 PM

What's the difference between Oasis and the Beatles? 30 years.

Unfair comparison really

Oasis aren't really on the same planet as the Beatles

One decent debut album and mediocrity pretty much after that

Liam may think he's John Lennon - but he really really isn't

The other day I saw a busker singing Oasis. I sat on the other side of the road and started singing Blur.
Why did One Direction cross the road? I don't care, just as long as they f**ked off.