What are you listening to now? Page 1,461

Not sure why because I'd normally be listening to Pick of the Pops but they've got the 50 best selling Eurovision songs in its place.

Can't guess what will be number 1.

My Lovely Horse?

Bob Dylan.The old boy will be 80 on the 24th.
Started as sort of Woody Guthrie type but it all changed with this:

I think the popular phrase is "You go girl!"

Bloody good opening sequence to a film. After taking the engine out etc., that was an actual Lamborghini Miura they shoved over the edge of a mountain pass.

Not a lot of people know that.

Oh, and SPOILER ALERT

I've bought a few more albums online and from charity shops. Just listened to the first Elton John album with the magnificent "Border Song" on it. Currently listening to Madman across the water, both albums I've never heard in their entirety.

Later got some Tubes to listen to.

I find this mesmerising.
An artist I knew nothing about until a mate put it on a Spotify mix.
(The list, if you're interested - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/04ohDMN9TJVDjj0AJPrrE1)

Yes,I like too.

I recently got into the habit of listening to podcasts and audio books. only recently I was listening to one on eduhelphub about the economic shift and socio-cultural response and adjustments to the pandemic. I have found that the audio format is more time efficient as compared to reading texts. But, that's just my personal thing now.

The Killer remix is out now

Anna German, she has many good songs in Polish and Russian. Wiki: Anna Wiktoria German-Tucholska - a Polish singer, immensely popular in Poland & USSR.

"Once a year (only) gardens bloom"

I had a listen out of curiosity and she's like a Commie Mary Hopkins .

Phwoar.

or Mary Hopkin.