What are you listening to now? Page 1,450

Young Stones(gravel?)

Elton John, Your Song. It is shit.
The album version of Let It Be is different from the single that was on the compilation, and in my opinion better. And how could I forget Ferry Aid?

Bit of lunacy for Saturday - the focus (and song :P) improves dramatically at about 1.05

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th March 2021, 12:11 PM

Bit of lunacy for Saturday - the focus (and song :P) improves dramatically at about 1.05

Peter Griffin's favourite song alongside Rock Lobster.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 13th March 2021, 9:07 AM

The album version of Let It Be is different from the single that was on the compilation, and in my opinion better.

On this very minute on Sounds of the Seventies on Radio 2. Not sure which version. Not Naked though.

Sometimes I think about the Spice Girls in the nude. Other times, I keep my clothes on for it.

Dr John Cooper Clarke 6 music festival .
Stephen Fry Headliners interview on BBC Sounds.

Welcome Viper :)

A fine example of playing good music while being stoned out of you mind.(possibly)

I'm on a three-week Spice Girls ban. Cockdown.

The best instrumental version of "Summertime" EVER as far as I'm concerned. Talk about chill out Cool - spliff, lay back and drift away.

Quote: john tregorran @ 15th March 2021, 1:04 AM

Welcome Viper :)

A fine example of playing good music while being stoned out of you mind.(possibly)

Enstwistle doing all the heavy lifting!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th March 2021, 11:50 AM

The best instrumental version of "Summertime" EVER as far as I'm concerned. Talk about chill out Cool - spliff, lay back and drift away.

That is so musically and graphically of it's time. It was clearly recorded on a Tuesday. Almost as relaxing as Van Morrison's Tupelo Honey or Floyd's Comfortably Numb.

Chesterfield v Sutton United

This is so L&M but it's a cover.

God, that brings back so many memories - how I wish I was back there again. My daughter always said she was born too late and would loved to have been a dolly bird in the 60s when The Beatles were soaring.

They still appeal to all ages.