Joan Rivers Page 6

Quote: sootyj @ 3rd October 2014, 10:27 AM BST

Sadly that maybe the greatest expose ever published, but it's buried in a 6 hour YouTube clip.
It'd be safer in a hi security prison on mercury

I apologize to the moderators. My original comment simply pointed out that Joan Rivers was a bigoted Zionist c**t. That riled some feathers. Some might have thought she was funny. (before she croaked). Frankly I found her to be funny only after she was transformed into a rotting Zionist corpse. Not because I thought her "comedy" was funny when she was alive, but because the idea of a bigoted Zionist c**t being reduced to fertilizer made me laugh. (better late than never).

I joined this group to enhance my exposure to different strands of Humor. I am a Student. (and always will be). I have much to learn. I will from now on restrict my commentary on this forum to the realm of that which lies within the bounds of the non-controversial. For the record, Brian Regan is my favourite "clean" American comic. I think he is a genius. Please check him out when you get the chance. Cheers!

It would help if you spoke in plain English.

Joan Rivers pushed comedy to its extreme. Maybe you should continue this in the General Thread where it wouldn't be off-topic.

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd October 2014, 10:53 PM BST

It would help if you spoke in plain English.

Joan Rivers pushed comedy to its extreme. Maybe you should continue this in the General Thread where it wouldn't be off-topic.

Say what you see! (Roy)