I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 15

If you want to lose weight, get into meth.

Only half-joking tbh...

The German jungle camp has started a week ago. One real ex star (actor Helmut Berger) who is a potless alcoholic these days, the rest are wannabes (forth in the last The Bachelor, fifth in Germany's Next Topmodel and so forth). So everyone's participation is understandable (if not justifiable).
But why in God's name did your David Haye go in the jungle? He still is a (real) star and must have some millions in his bank accounts. So why does a person voluntarily eat bugs and kangaroo testicles and show his bum on TV unless he has monetary problems???

I Am Really enjoying this years Im A Celeb Get Me Out Of Here ,i think it is a very great line up.anyone else enjoying this years?

'Celebrities' suck!

I have to admit, it is the one reality show that always makes me smile. I don't go out of my way to watch it, but won't turn over if it is on either.

It just has a nice, happy, feel-good vibe about it. Even if the definition of 'celebrity' is getting a bit stretched. Mind you, the more famous someone is, the less interesting they seem to be.

So there's a German and an English camp next door to each other, maybe they'll go to war over supplies.

I only watch it for Ant n Dec :)

Didn't the Irish version involved leaving Westlife in a broom cupboard, as they were all too thick to find the door out.

No, but they did fail a trial where there were four shovels against the wall and they were asked to take their pick.

Looking forward to tonights trial,i hope laila goes into the nice holiday en-suite trial, and would be good to see amy and joey in there to.

Why do people really watch this crap?

It's not creative, it's not intelligent, it's not funny or entertaining.

It's just voyeuristic and a total waste of everyone's time.

My 13 year-old was wincing when Joey Essex was using the word 'reem'. Apparently, it is very much out of date now.

I think it's human nature to want to see Z list celebrities have their pompous bubbles burst.
And at the same time have your opinion changed by people who turn out to be really nice.

For some, I'm sure it's an alternative to the Betty Ford clinic or such - so they can 'dry out' and receive a big fat cheque at the end. (win win for some as they say)

Suspend belief for a while and get over the contrived set up's and there are some genuine comical moments to enjoy before bed time.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th November 2013, 7:10 AM GMT

Why do people really watch this crap?

it's entertaining.

It's a total waste of everyone's time.

I agree on these two. But when has television ever been anything other than a waste of time? There is nothing productive to be gained from watching TV. It is pure escapism and entertainment.

Although I did watch a lovely documentary on Killer Whales the other day, so maybe I do occasionally learn something.

I beg your bloody pardon?!!