I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 14

How will poor Colin survive, he looked terrified,

Won't he lose on purpose? He wants to go!
Maybe it'll be some game where it's impossible to lose deliberately... if such a one exists.

Quote: zooo @ November 24 2012, 11:06 PM GMT

Won't he lose on purpose? He wants to go!
Maybe it'll be some game where it's impossible to lose deliberately... if such a one exists.

No I want him to kick Eric's butt, the good guy wins at last ;)

Fingers crossed!

the trial is a game of darts apparently!

Quote: bigfella @ November 24 2012, 11:31 PM GMT

the trial is a game of darts apparently!

With Eric as the board?

I'd keep calling him "jocky" by mistake. Or keep asking him if he is pissed off about the money Phil Taylor makes these days.

Quote: bigfella @ November 24 2012, 11:39 PM GMT

I'd keep calling him "jocky" by mistake. Or keep asking him if he is pissed off about the money Phil Taylor makes these days.

Didn't he have some mental block where he couldn't let go of the dart or something?

Colin gone GRRRRRRR Angry

Sick bastards, poor Charlie's daughter stuck behind a door hearing her Mum's voice. Stopped watching as it upset me. Just unnecessary! Angry

Colin Baker lost 2 stone in 17 days. Is that really possible? I mighy try the rice and beans diet. I keep thinking of, Tom Baker.

Quote: JuliaR @ November 27 2012, 9:50 PM GMT

Colin Baker lost 2 stone in 17 days. Is that really possible? I mighy try the rice and beans diet. I keep thinking of, Tom Baker.

That's beans for you, I may write a book called the Bplan, not only could you lose weight but also you get a free jacuzzi everytime you have a bath.

I lost a stone in a week recently when I was ill. All you have to do is throw up for a week and only be able to drink water. It does wonders!

last winter we all went down with that vomiting bug it was horrific. I got it last, so had to clean most of it up. Sick

Quote: Pingl @ November 27 2012, 9:58 PM GMT

That's beans for you, I may write a book called the Bplan, not only could you lose weight but also you get a free jacuzzi everytime you have a bath.

:D I would buy your book.

Quote: zooo @ November 27 2012, 9:59 PM GMT

I lost a stone in a week recently when I was ill. All you have to do is throw up for a week and only be able to drink water. It does wonders!

Yes, that happened to me when I got food poisoning. Death would have been a welcome release. Same as you I lost weight and the thought of eating just made me feel worse. However, I recovered and now plan to buy Pingl's new diet book.