I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 13

She's more popular with me since she's gone.
So it's worked

Laughing out loud

Gone off Eric, like Colin seems such a nice man. As for the rest I'm looking forward to forgetting who any of them were when it finishes.

Limahl...nooooooo, I liked him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKWbMJOIkUk

Eric, do f**k off you miserable, rude, chainsmoking old twat.

Quote: zooo @ November 22 2012, 10:09 PM GMT

Eric, do f**k off you miserable, rude, chainsmoking old twat.

My hero :)

Eric you require some manners

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 22 2012, 11:28 PM GMT

Eric you require some manners

I must admit he gets on my nerves, but without him it would be too polite and dull. At least he stirs it up the old cock-en-ey sparrow.

Does he pick on any blokes, or is it just the women? (Not that we can know, since they edit it.)
Taking the piss out of people in front of others for their weight and bad skin is just out of order, I don't find it entertaining at all. He's an arse.

Yup he's from my favourite era, the seventies.
Where Cops would kick the crap out of you & cheeky black comedians would threaten to move in next door to you.

Quote: zooo @ November 22 2012, 11:32 PM GMT

Does he pick on any blokes, or is it just the women? (Not that we can know, since they edit it.)
Taking the piss out of people in front of others for their weight and bad skin is just out of order, I don't find it entertaining at all. He's an arse.

Yea he is, but you need a bit of a twat in there. Rosemary can look after herself, any day now she will swat him down. He used to pick on Hugo but seems to have stopped that now. I don't know if he even knows he's doing it. When he made Helen cry he seemed oblivious. But I'm not sure I want to watch an hour and a half of niceness. But that's probably me.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 22 2012, 11:33 PM GMT

Yup he's from my favourite era, the seventies.
Where Cops would kick the crap out of you & cheeky black comedians would threaten to move in next door to you.

Laughing out loud

There's always someone in these shows who's a bit cheeky and controversial, and makes it more fun to watch, and make jokes about people, or pricks peoples' egos etc, and that's great. But for me he's not doing that, he's just being boringly unpleasant and rude.

Quote: zooo @ November 22 2012, 11:49 PM GMT

There's always someone in these shows who's a bit cheeky and controversial, and makes it more fun to watch, and make jokes about people, or pricks peoples' egos etc, and that's great. But for me he's not doing that, he's just being boringly unpleasant and rude.

I think he sees himself as some kind of working class hero, with his roll ups and straight talk, but it is backfiring on him. He is playing to win despite his attempts to say he doesn't give a toss. He's probably richer and lives in a better house than most of them, he was everywhere in the seventies. I don't know if its all an act, I suspect not. But I don't think he will come out of it all well.

Ha yes, I think you might be right.

The Iceland adverts are so annoying, those lasanga bites look disgusting, make me feel ill every time. Yuk!