How Not To Live Your Life - Series 3

Pleased this is returning so quickly (seems only five minutes since Series 2). Although I hate it when they start doubling up episodes. I need time to digest my comedy.

This crept in under the radar a bit. Apart from all the ads the Beeb have been running the past week of course. The Radio Times didn't really make much fuss though.

Great second series though. Darn good show. Get it watched.

Top show have series 1 and 2 on DVD, think my favourite character is Eddie, thought Abby would be back after what happened at the end of series 2 but she isnt, not that I don't rate Samantha as a character though

Will be tuning in for this tonight, the first two series are excellent.

Is he still in that bloody dressing gown?

I don't know about everyone else but I enjoyed those two episodes. Glad it's back :)

Pleasant, amusing. I liked the Spartacus moment. It's not really groundbreaking, but it works.

I watched this last night with my mates and we were all laughing all the way through. We've loved the first 2 series and this one has started brilliantly. Bring on the rest of the series.

I missed it. I'm hoping it'll get a repeat this week.

It's on tonight Chip - I did the same thing.

Quote: chipolata @ November 8 2010, 12:06 PM GMT

Pleased this is returning so quickly (seems only five minutes since Series 2). Although I hate it when they start doubling up episodes. I need time to digest my comedy.

Don't watch them back to back then. iPlayer should have them for weeks.

I only watched the first one for the same reason and recorded the second one. It was good to have it back although I thought Noel Fielding was badly miscast. A very simple plot done very well.

Quote: Marc P @ November 9 2010, 12:50 PM GMT

It's on tonight Chip - I did the same thing.

I watched nine hours solid of BBC3 last night and no How Not To Live Your Life repeats.* You lied to me, Marc!

*I suspect it'll be repeated Sunday.

Previous series were way funnier. Very glad they're back though.

It's a good show, but I don't really get Samantha. I don't think she'd be remotely interested in him in real-life, yet she seems to seek his approval through sluttish behaviour.

Quote: chipolata @ November 10 2010, 2:13 PM GMT

I watched nine hours solid of BBC3 last night and no How Not To Live Your Life repeats.* You lied to me, Marc!

*I suspect it'll be repeated Sunday.

9-30-1030 pm Sunday Chip