Fringe Audience Feedback and help

Hello,

After the Edinburgh fringe this year I complied an article to help new comers to the Fringe produce a show. This article was simply called "How to Produce a Free Festival Show" and is intended to help anyone put on a show.

I also followed it with a piece on promoting shows where I interviewed some people who have produced numerous shows at the festival and asked them how they go about promoting the shows.

I had the niggling feeling that something was missing from the articles and a short time later it occurred to me that I'd missed out asking the most important group - the audience.

So if you have any time or the inclination to help would you answer a couple of questions.

1) What puts you off going to see a show?
2) What attracts you to a show?
3) How do you think Fringe shows specifically the free ones can improve the quality of the shows they put on?
4) How do you think they can promote shows better?
5) Any other feedback that you might think helpful.

You can either tell me here or on the article site which is located on the wordpress site. A link is in my signature.

The articles are not for profit. I genuinely care about the fringe festival and believe that the Free shows are very important.

Thanks for your time.

Ian