The IT Crowd 5.0 Page 4

I'd better just point out, in case anyone is now expecting to see in the credits Episode 2, Written By Matthew Stott, that my actual influence over the episodes is going to be tiny if anything at all.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 28 2010, 8:48 AM BST

I'd better just point out, in case anyone is now expecting to see in the credits Episode 2, Written By Matthew Stott, that my actual influence over the episodes is going to be minute if anything at all.

Just one minute Matthew? :(

Quote: Marc P @ October 28 2010, 8:52 AM BST

Just one minute Matthew? :(

Think about baseball.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 28 2010, 1:28 AM BST

I do remember Stott arguing that the show wasn't about IT but 'geeks in general' so no need to keep an eye out for any more ram jokes.

:(

Congrats, Matthew. I know how you must feel, like the time I was on Don't Get Done, Get Dom.
Except that I had no creative control whatsoever...unfortunately for me.

Congratulations! Great result! Now the big push to get Roy wearing a BCG t-shirt! :)

I'd better just point out, in case anyone is now expecting to see in the credits Episode 2, Written By Matthew Stott, that my actual influence over the episodes is going to be tiny if anything at all.

If you can just get him to write one episode where the three main characters don't just meet for a few seconds in the basement before going off and having three completely unconnected 'escapades', then it won't have been in vain.

Quote: ShoePie @ October 28 2010, 9:59 AM BST

Congratulations! Great result! Now the big push to get Roy wearing a BCG t-shirt! :)

Ooooh!
Now you're talking.

Quote: ShoePie @ October 28 2010, 9:59 AM BST

Now the big push to get Roy wearing a BCG t-shirt! :)

:D

Quote: AndreaLynne @ October 28 2010, 7:42 AM BST

Wow! Amazing news! My kids will be excited to know that I know someone whose "made it" on TV. It'll be like the Ellie on Top Gear thing all over again.

Was she the Stig?

Does that mean we have to stop calling it Matt Stotts IT crowd?

We were talking about The IT Crowd at work today, and I happened to mention my 'friend' will be writing the new series. It felt good to say it, no pressure Matt!

Just do not make Jen a scatter-brained bint in this series PLEASE. Otherwise I won't be able to take it anymore and will have to quit watching the newer series of the show. Take it back to the early series with how Jen acted. DON'T make her a rash like she is in Series 4. Series 1 ,2 and 3 are excellent. Series 4 blows donkeys!

What the heck is a rash?

Quote: zooo @ October 2 2011, 10:48 PM BST

What the heck is a rash?

When mummy and daddy love each other, but daddy also loves a lot of other people, including, but not exclusive to people. who get paid to love other people and ...

Well you get the picture.