Peep Show - Series 7 Page 3

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 19 2010, 11:07 PM GMT

What's the reason behind putting it online first?

You have to register to see it. Maybe this will happen more in the future, for marketing reasons.

Good opening.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 19 2010, 11:07 PM GMT

What's the reason behind putting it online first?

Quote: Nogget @ November 20 2010, 5:32 AM GMT

You have to register to see it. Maybe this will happen more in the future, for marketing reasons.

Good opening.

Plus you can't skip the adverts, and it helps build up Channel 4's web stats.

Anyway, loving the fact it is back. Funny stuff!

I kind of agree that it should be aired on television first but I've been waiting so long for the new series of Peep Show that I couldn't help myself.

Great 1st episode- why am I not surprised, it is just so consistently good. Lovely ending I thought too.

I think I'll resist and just wait for Friday as hard as it is. Nothing beats seeing it on a widescreen.

I'm not sure I liked the sci-fi elements they've started to introduce.

And recasting the Mark role? With Nick Mohammed? What were they thinking?

As no-one has posted any spoilers then perhaps it's rather a moot point. If I don't want to know what's happened, I simply don't look at the thread until I've watched. Isn't this the easiest way to avoid disappointment?

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 20 2010, 1:33 PM GMT

I'm not sure I liked the sci-fi elements they've started to introduce.

And recasting the Mark role? With Nick Mohammed? What were they thinking?

Though I quite liked Super Hans' new sidekick, the sassy robot who yearns to be human. :)

What was Mark's job at the end of the last series? I remember him working at the Mexican restuaraunt - had he got a better position?

Just watched episode 2 (not on 4OD, sorry). Slightly down from E1 but still great stuff, and some seriously cracking lines. Going to be a good series.

The awsome power of Aaron

So jealous of Aaron's power.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 20 2010, 1:52 PM GMT

As no-one has posted any spoilers then perhaps it's rather a moot point. If I don't want to know what's happened, I simply don't look at the thread until I've watched. Isn't this the easiest way to avoid disappointment?

Though I quite liked Super Hans' new sidekick, the sassy robot who yearns to be human. :)

Cauliflower is not traditional.

A decent start. The first half was a bit flat, but it improved a lot in the second half. I particularly liked Mark avoiding going back to the hospital.

Very enjoyable first episode.

Quote: chipolata @ November 26 2010, 11:04 PM GMT

I particularly liked Mark avoiding going back to the hospital.

I found that particularly annoying!

But funny, I suppose.

But annoying.

Great start! Bit slow in places but very funny in others, the paedophobe scene, Mark walking in on Jez reading FHM to the 'unconscious guy' and the random rant by Jez about the old guy had me in stitches. Great ending too. Keep it up!