Malcolm In The Middle Page 3

Do you lurrrrrrrrrrve him Zooo?

I do indeed.

Another embarrassingly-close-to-being-illegal crush to add to the list.

Nothing illegal unless you act upon it... But that's a whooooooole new highly controversial debate which I guess we really shouldn't get into.

Blimey, I had to do some mining to find this thread. I'm exhausted.

Anyway, for those of you who give a shit and haven't got the Sky TV, the BBC have finally got around to showing the penultimate season of this. They're running it on Saturdays at around mid-day on BBC2. It's labelled as a repeat but I'm pretty sure this series hasn't been on BBC before. Great show. The guy who plays the dad is one of the funniest men ever to be on telly. *Bryan Cranston*

This was a brilliant show. It went on for quite a few series, but I could still have watched more. The Dad and Dewey were brilliant characters.

One of my favourites this. Hal is one of the greatest characters committed to the genre, and I include Ralph Little's character from Two Pints of Lager, whatever his f**king name was.

Quote: David Bussell @ November 19 2008, 4:59 PM GMT

Hal is one of the greatest characters committed to the genre, and I include Ralph Little's character from Two Pints of Lager, whatever his f**king name was.

Agreed.

"Rollerskates" is one of the best episodes ever.

And let's not forget the speedwalking one.

Any episode where Hal got obsessed with something, such as dancing on that arcade machine, or speed walking, was always a winner.

And the painting one. And the robot wars one. Damn I love that character.

Quote: David Bussell @ November 19 2008, 5:08 PM GMT

And let's not forget the speedwalking one.

Hm. You got in before me. Another favourite is when Craig got the monkey butler. His little finger coming into shot and cutting off the phone!

Americans can't say Craig properly though. For ages I thought his name was Cregg. Which isn't even a name.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ November 19 2008, 5:07 PM GMT

"Rollerskates" is one of the best episodes ever.

In our house, it's *the* episode. We check when it's on, the all flock for Hal's solo performance.

I just watched that one where the bodybuilders at the park get obsessed with him.

Why isn't this out on DVD over here? I'd like to get the lot.

Quote: zooo @ November 19 2008, 5:13 PM GMT

I just watched that one where the bodybuilders at the park get obsessed with him.

Me too, a day or two back.