Malcolm In The Middle

I thought this show was great. A few people I know used to dismiss it as a kids programme and couldn't get into it, but it was more than that. Hal was an amazing character, he could have his own show.

Definitely not a kids show. I absolutely love it, and have to get my parents to tape new ones off Sky for me. Another comedy that the BBC seem to treat with contempt.

And yes, Hal is very funny.

Ah yes, another show I completely lost track of due to wavering time slots. Very funny. :D

Ah, one of my favourite shows ever, especially the first couple of series. My favourite is where Hal teaches Malcolm to rollerskate, that is one of the funniest things ever.

And Hal skating to Queen, comedy gold.

ha ha, that was brilliant! There are so many Hal moments. I love the way he blames the kids for the stuff he's done. At the start of one episode he runs into the kids bedroom asking who wants to earn some money, the kids are like "What for?" Then you hear Louis start screaming, and he won't tell them. Eventually Malcolm volunteers he grabs him, says,"Your a good son" then drags him out of the room screaming "I've got him!!!!"

Loved this show, something of an overlooked great if you ask me and almost free of the schmaltz that could have swamped this sort of set up. (The kind of scmaltz that holds Scrubs back from being a truely great comedy?) Hal is, of course, the best character, my favourite bit is when he finds out his wifes pregnant again and calmly goes outside, gets in his car, closes the door, then screams and bellows like a mad thing. Then we slowly pan back to reveal a terrified malocolm curled up on the back seat. Oh, and Deweys a close second to Hal.

Yeah but then there's Reece, Craig from across the road, and who could forget Commandant Spangler.

Remember when Francis cut off his other hand. Priceless.

Oh, there's an episode where Malcolm meets Cynthia for the first time. His first ever crush. He mucks it up as usual, and goes on about how he does't like her but the inside of her bra. hehe. The usual teenage stuff.

yea my best episode is where francis freind comes to the acadamy and gets treated royly so that every 1 else would beat the crp outta him l8er

I was just about to start a thread on this & have found one already. Woo!
I love it. I watch it over & over again. According to my boys I am Lois.
My fav scene ever was when Lois was having her 4th baby and Francis had to deliver him.

haha I love that one "Francis...I need you to do this for Mommy..." his face is just a picture

Yey Brilliant. The nan is evil too. She makes me laugh.

haha when she loses her leg, and Dewey has a funeral for it :D

Laughing out loud She is mean. Did you see the one where Reece and Hal watch horror films all week while Lois is away. That was brilliant. They are all fantastic actors.

Hmm I dont know if I've seen that one actually...and they certainly all fit their parts very well!