New St Trinian's film Page 2

I believe there are a group of slutty schoolgirls, but a much larger group of normal ones.

So there's something for everyone...

*scratches head*

You mean, most people (in real life) are normal, but some are slutty?

I keep forgetting you were raised in a brothel.

:O

Honestly, I really don't understand your post! >_<

In the old films the older girls were always very sexy.

Quote: Aaron @ December 2, 2007, 10:57 PM

:O

Honestly, I really don't understand your post! >_<

Me neither. Let's just assume it was hilarious and forget about it...!

Ok, will do. :)

(For the record though, slutty = bad.)

It's another fine example of work from a bankrupt film industry!

There isn't an original bone in this!

Look forward to seeing Russell Brand acting though, as like others I think this man may turn out to be really good in the long run!

I thought a trailer would be out by now, they're leaving it a bit late aren't they? Tellulah Riley makes me feel all funny downstairs.

Never heard of her.

*Google Images*

Hmm, nope, no good pics. I guess she must be in the movie though!

Quote: hotzappa11 @ December 7, 2007, 10:16 PM

I thought a trailer would be out by now, they're leaving it a bit late aren't they? Tellulah Riley makes me feel all funny downstairs.

There is a trailer out. Check the website www.sttriniansmovie.co.uk

I'm not really interested in the film but I'd like to see Brand's acting, I know he's been getting great reviews for his role in 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' Judd Apatows new movie, but I haven't read much reviews on St Trinians.

Quote: Martin Holmes @ December 8, 2007, 12:36 PM

I know he's been getting great reviews for his role in 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' Judd Apatows new movie

When's that one out then? I'm looking forward to it. Judd Apatow has delivered the goods this year.

I think it's around June/July 2008, the same time as when Knocked Up came out this year. I'm looking forward to it because of Kristen Bell. Oh, and the Apatow factor.

Ok, who is this Apatow you lot keep mentioning?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0031976/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judd_Apatow

His TV shows are gems but were treated like shit. His movies are hilarious, but that's if you like you're comedy rude I guess. I just think he's great and he knows how to nurture talent.