Misfits - Series 2 Page 8

Quote: EllieJP @ December 13 2010, 12:33 PM GMT

I didn't like the Ape story line... just annoying. Lot of sex going on in it.

Sex between ugly people doesn't count as sex.

I liked the Gorilla story. But then again I like Gorillas.

Quote: chipolata @ December 13 2010, 12:39 PM GMT

Sex between ugly people doesn't count as sex.

Ha... how about the other sex that was going on between Curtis and the hot girl... now that was hot!

Also, now we've had the Superhero stuff explained but it looks like the powers are going to come out next week.

Something that's strange about this show is just how old some of the cars are. I've seen a couple which were about 30 years old. I know it's all made on a ridiculous budget, but these vehicles are now very rare. Where are they finding them?

Just read it's the last one this week...

Also, I'm getting a bit annoyed about Nathan getting killed every episode - it's not South Park!

You bastards!

Quote: EllieJP @ December 13 2010, 1:59 PM GMT

Just read it's the last one this week...

Though there is a Christmas special, too.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 13 2010, 2:02 PM GMT

Though there is a Christmas special, too.

Yey! \o/

I thought the Milk Telekinisis Guy was inspired genius, but overall this has been a disappointing series, not a patch on the first one. On a different note, anyone know the song playing at the end of the episode?

I've enjoyed the series a lot. Excellent stuff.

A great end to the series proper. Some great stuff in this run, very nice additions to the Misfits world, and some wonderful laughs along the way too. Some of it may be a little predictable (Curtis rewinding last night), but then hey, that's the kind of thing his ability is for, and it's still loads of fun seeing what happens to them in getting to the point where it actually takes place.

Don't forget folks, the Christmas special is on Sunday, not next Thursday.

Quote: chipolata @ December 17 2010, 8:55 AM GMT

anyone know the song playing at the end of the episode?

Nope. I want to know too. But it'll be up on http://www.e4.com/misfits/series2/music.html soon, I hope.

Quote: chipolata @ December 17 2010, 8:55 AM GMT

On a different note, anyone know the song playing at the end of the episode?

Shazam (iPhone app) says it's "I Don't Know What Happened To The Kids" by Labi Siffre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ25S-lCLnY

Cheers DaButt. I only know Labi S from that Something Inside song.

Didn't he write "It must be Love"?