Misfits - Series 2 Page 7

I'm really surprised that people aren't enjoying this series as much as the first, to me this is pure TV ecstacy, comedy, action and sex all in one show I do agree that perhaps it could be a little more linear and sometimes the writers take the easier options, but when they're giving you that many laughs in an episode and storylines that make you desperate for the next episode they have to be forgiven.

Personally I think this is by far the best programme on TV at the moment.

Quote: Adam Singleton @ December 2 2010, 11:14 AM GMT

I'm really surprised that people aren't enjoying this series as much as the first

I am ejoying it. I just don't think it's as good as the first.

Great start.

This series has been good so far, but that episode was exceptional.

"Contiii..."

Enjoyable episode with some funny moments, but the plot was a bit ropey with a few too many holes. And this series is in desperate need of a Big Bad.

Quote: Marooned @ December 2 2010, 11:41 PM GMT

"Contiii..."

"Yeah, he's a right Conti" Laughing out loud

Quote: hotzappa11 @ December 3 2010, 12:53 PM GMT

"Yeah, he's a right Conti" Laughing out loud

:P

http://misfits2.channel4.com/JailBreakAuto.php

:D

:D

Right, I've finally caught up (been avoiding the thread).

I had an inkling it would have been one of them, but the fact they fell in love. Awwwww.

The Las Vegas picture was so cute.

I still love this series so much. I was wetting myself at Nathan trying it on with Simon.

Quote: Adam Singleton @ December 2 2010, 11:14 AM GMT

Personally I think this is by far the best programme on TV at the moment.

Might be with you on that one Adam.

Weakest episode of the run. The Ape Man story might have been quite touching but seemed a bit fudged. And the pyscho dad was obvious from the pre-credit bit.

Was he a gorilla that turned into a man, or vice versa? I enjoyed the episode, Nathan was on top form.

Yep, he was a gorilla that turned into a man. I immediately thought of Bollo when I found out!

Quote: chipolata @ December 9 2010, 11:17 PM GMT

Weakest episode of the run. The Ape Man story might have been quite touching but seemed a bit fudged. And the pyscho dad was obvious from the pre-credit bit.

I got that from when she got in the car at the beginning.

I didn't like the Ape story line... just annoying.

Lot of sex going on in it.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 10 2010, 12:02 AM GMT

Nathan was on top form.

As always!