Misfits - Series 2 Page 10

Laughing out loud
I'd forgotten that bit.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 20 2010, 9:19 AM GMT

The ending was a bit quick

Yes, that took me by surprise a little.

So, we can take it Simon takes the time travelling power, but what about the others?

Nathan can take the 'stop being a massive wanky cock' power.

Ha! No!! :D

Sex girl (why can I not remember names?) could take immortality, then Simon won't have to jump in front of her at all.

The trouble with this series' Simon From The Future story is that already there have been holes appearing in the plot. For example, Simon From The Future had a laptop containing footage of the ADBO Heroes on telly, but as black guy rewound time that should never happened now. And since they're not on community service it won't get a chance to happen.

Quote: zooo @ December 20 2010, 9:14 AM GMT

I did think they rushed to get rid of their powers a bit quickly. Particularly goes-back-in-time guy - his power has saved their lives week after week, and isn't an annoying power (like the sex girl's one) so why would he be desperate to get rid of it?

SPOILER AND SPECULATION

I am pretty sure Curtis (rewind time guy) had to get rid of his power so that Simon could go back in time in the future.

You all saw where Simon went in to "buy or sell" and you don't see his answer as it cuts to a break. That's why. He buys Curtis' power. How he got the cash though, no idea.

:S

My poor brain's getting frizzled just thinking about it all!

I think the only one who'll get a new power is Sex Girl, as hers was rubbish. I think Simon came back through time via another means rather than a power, possibly they built a machine in the future that could jizz him back.

3rd series confirmed

Terrible, terrible news about series three:

http://danowen.blogspot.com/2011/04/robert-sheehan-leaves-misfits.html

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 10 2011, 5:27 PM BST

Terrible, terrible news about series three: http://danowen.blogspot.com/2011/04/robert-sheehan-leaves-misfits.html

That's Misfits buggered.

Well that's a bit shit.

Mr. bigtime movies leaving them in the lurch.
Boooo to him. Booo I say.

Bollocks.

Quote: zooo @ April 10 2011, 5:36 PM BST

Well that's a bit shit.

Mr. bigtime movies leaving them in the lurch.
Boooo to him. Booo I say.

Well surely it could have been worked out, it would just mean waiting a bit, so at the very least he was available for a bit to write him out properly? Obviously someone was unwilling to wait.

Maybe. Or maybe he just really didn't want to be in it anymore.

Whoooo can tell.