Danny Bhoy

Saw Scottish stand up Danny Bhoy last night. This show was fantastic I thought and considering he is something of a mid level draw he did well selling out the five hundred seat theatre. Since seeing Danny Bhoy two years ago, his set has grown in the precision of his timing and whilst he will still interact with the audience he now seems to organise his set much better to build momentum leading into the high spots and finale. Anyway as this was the best near two hours of stand up I have seen in the last few years excluding Stewart Lee, does anyone have any reviews or thoughts of Danny Bhoy?

Have not seen him live but his tourist guide to Scotland had me in stitches. The Prestwick bit alone was hilarious.

He's brilliant. Saw him doing the smaller circuits a couple of years ago. He just makes me laugh so much.

I saw Danny Bhoy twice this year and both times he has had me in stiches. He manages to bring a bit of history into his act without it being boring and can have banter with the audience.

I had never seen Danny live before this tour and can safely say that he has jumped into my top 5 all time favourite comedians.

I was lucky enough to meet him afterwards as well, he was such a lovely and humble guy. Altough he was rushing to catch his train back to Edinburgh he still stop to sign an autograph and have a picture - very lovely and talented comedian. :)

Yeah I met him too and I totally agree. Really lovely and pleasant.

Justed watched his DVD. Really shocked he's not a regular on any panel shows, he's a funny good looking guy so it would seem to be a good booking for them