The Increasingly Poor Decisions Of Todd Margaret Page 3

I see this starts Sunday on More4. Interested to see it as the trailers look okay.

It's pretty good. I've watched the first two or three episodes, I only stopped watching because I heard it was coming over here.

Seen 6 episodes and thought it was ok. Blake Harrison is funny in it.

The guy from The Inbetweeners wasn't in the original pilot, was he?

Nope. It was the werewolf guy from the thing.

Yup.

Russell Tovey! Now I remember his name.

Just watched this. It was okay- decent concept and good actors, but didn't grab me immediately. I'll watch more and see how it pans out.

I don't remember if it was in the pilot or not, but the post-credits scene was really unnecessary and I thought spoilt it a bit.

Blake Harrison a massive improvement on Russel Tovey. The character just came across as vile and spiteful in the pilot; here it was more like he was a little bit, well, 'simple', but ultimately just didn't care about anything that much.

Quote: Aaron @ November 15 2010, 10:46 AM GMT

I don't remember if it was in the pilot or not, but the post-credits scene was really unnecessary and I thought spoilt it a bit.

What happened post credits? I turned off the minute they started rolling.

We were 'updated' on his cat's progress back in America.

Oh I'm glad I didn't see that.

Quote: Aaron @ November 15 2010, 10:46 AM GMT

Actually spoilt it, or spoilt it for people who are totally gay for cats? (I haven't watched it yet)

They do that each week.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 15 2010, 5:58 PM GMT

Actually spoilt it, or spoilt it for people who are totally gay for cats? (I haven't watched it yet)

Well certainly the latter. The former probably won't mind so much, but I thought even then that it was ever so slightly not in keeping with the tone of the rest of the programme.

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of the Editing Team. :(

I found this quite funny. It reminded me of My Name Is Earl, which is not a bad thing at all.