Harry & Paul - Series 3 Page 16

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 23 2011, 9:54 AM BST

And they won it! Congrats to them. Pity they didn't turn up. If they had the award might have been shown during the main body of the show, rather than stuck at the end.

I'm sure Enfield was there, I'm sure I saw him.

Can't believe this won, I thought the last series was awful.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 23 2011, 6:27 PM BST

I'm sure Enfield was there, I'm sure I saw him. Can't believe this won, I thought the last series was awful.

It was patchy but had some good stuff in. What was it up against?

Dunno.

Quote: Peter Brouhaha @ May 22 2011, 2:12 PM BST

Then again, Merchant is about 7 feet tall (so a hell of a reach).

He has said in the podcasts and in the radio shows that if his glasses fell off in a fight he'd be done for.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 23 2011, 6:27 PM BST

I'm sure Enfield was there, I'm sure I saw him.

He was in a recorded piece ab out his agent.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 23 2011, 9:54 AM BST

And they won it! Congrats to them. Pity they didn't turn up. If they had the award might have been shown during the main body of the show, rather than stuck at the end.

This quote appears in the BCG newsletter.
Hats off to you, Lucas. You've finally joined the big boys.

Quote: chipolata @ May 24 2011, 10:03 AM BST

Yeah, apart from all the other ones I've had in the newsletter. First one for a while though. Not that I'm counting. I'll leave that to you. ;)

Quote: chipolata @ May 24 2011, 10:03 AM BST

Well, I've never been quoted in the newsletter, despite posting some pretty f**king funny, quotable and astringent criticism. I've also never been contacted and offered a job - proof that no-one of note reads this forum.

Quote: chipolata @ May 23 2011, 7:23 PM BST

Catherine Tate's Little Cracker
Come Fly With Me
Facejacker

The last series of Harry and Paul was variable, but it was better than any of the above in my view.

I was surprised that the best comedy award was tucked on the end like that. Bafta has no bloody respect!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ May 25 2011, 12:24 PM BST

Well, I've never been quoted in the newsletter, despite posting some pretty f**king funny, quotable and astringent criticism.

I've only been quoted once. ONCE. My elaborate plan to get quoted by sleeping with one of the newsletter compilers has not worked at all.

Quote: zooo @ May 25 2011, 12:29 PM BST

I was surprised that the best comedy award was tucked on the end like that. Bafta has no bloody respect!

I've only been quoted once. ONCE. My elaborate plan to get quoted by sleeping with one of the newsletter compilers has not worked at all.

Well it worked ONCE.

Quote: chipolata @ May 23 2011, 7:23 PM BST

Thought the nominees were of a very poor standard!