The funniest ever joke ever on TV ever? Page 6

Na (Not) cho (your) cheese.

Helps to say it in an a bit of an accent.

Oh - right thanks Danny.

Not very funny though is it.

Quote: Chappers @ April 15 2011, 10:30 AM BST

Oh - right thanks Danny.

Not very funny though is it.

That's a few keystrokes you're not going to get back Chappers Ode Pal !

;)

I used to work with a girl who thought that was the funniest joke in the world....she just wouldn't stop saying it!

Lots of mentions of Alan Patridge so won't put my 2 tuppence worth in...

Alan: Let's say hello to my new comedy character, Camp David. Hello, Camp David!
Camp David: Well, hello, Alan!
Alan: And, what did you have for breakfast this morning?
Camp David: Ooh, mince!
Alan: Mmm. Yes, indeed. Er, more from Camp David tomorrow

Ah, I'm sorry, I couldn't resist :(

The Mighty Boosh, Charlie episode makes tears roll down my face especially:

Howard: Everything's fun for you, You see a peanut, the day's off to a good start, you witness some soil, it's a jamboree for Vince Noir.
Vince: I think it's this poncho...It's impossible to be unhappy in a poncho. I'm going to get a sombrero as well... Imagine that, a poncho-sombrero combo... I'll be off my tits on happiness

And finally, Russell Brand in Ponderland running around the stage screaming 'A GAY COD!!!! A GAY COD!!!!'

3rd rock from the sun.

[Harry is looking for a job offer in the newspaper]

Harry Solomon: Here's a job that I can do. "Police are seeking third gunman." Tomorrow, I'm gonna march over to the police station and show them that I'm the man they're looking for.

and fawlty towers.

Terry: Look: all kitchens are filthy, Mr. Fawlty. In fact, the better the kitchen, the filthier it is. Have you ever read George Orwell's experiences at Maxim's in Paris?

Basil: No. Do you have a copy? I'll read it out in court!

both of these always make me laugh.

Sybil; Basil, did you take the dead pigeons out of the water tank?

Basil; No dear I left them in, they're nearly done!

King of the Hill: Bobby is in Sunday school performing a magic act as "The Amazing Jesus." He says, "For my next miracle, I'll need two volunteers from the audience and a large wooden cross."

Pheonix Nights... Jerry's lying on his side in a surgical gown, waiting for his rectal examination.

Doctor comes in with the nurse and says "Look at that Doris... filthy. Give it a wipe".

Jerry looks momentarily confused.

Cuts to nurse cleaning the TV screen.

It had me in stitches for weeks after I saw it.

Boy Meets World - Eric sees a book and thoughtfully says to himself "The biography of Malcolm Ten?" That cracked me up when I saw it

Father Ted - Ted wakes dougal up and dougal is panicked because he couldn't remember what had happened and ted points out that he was asleep and he does it every night. Lot's of great lines in Father Ted - I love the President kennedy joke!

Only Fools and Horses - Rodney is seeing an older woman and Del says she's too old for him and Grandad chimes in with "Well I'd have to think twice"

Quote: blahblah @ June 11 2011, 4:45 AM BST

Boy Meets World - Eric sees a book and thoughtfully says to himself "The biography of Malcolm Ten?" That cracked me up when I saw it

I've got no idea what that means.

The biography of Malcolm X but he read as roman numerals

Quote: Chappers @ June 11 2011, 2:57 PM BST

I've got no idea what that means.

You'd have needed to see the book cover for the joke to work. "The Biography of Malcolm X".

Yes - it wasn't explained was it. OK - I do understand now.

Mike Leigh's comedy-drama about camping - 'Nuts in May'.

Candice-Marie and her husband try to convince a fellow camper how bad it is to smoke. She says :-

'If I were to cut you open, take out your lung and show it to you, I think you'd be horrified.'