Sketchaholics: Free Comedy Saturday 25th

If you're in or around London Leicester Square on Saturday 25th and need something to do for an hour before hitting the bars and clubs, a sketch class I'm doing are putting together a show together at 7pm the Westminster Reference Library. It's free, but as places are limited, you'll need to reserve a place. To book a place, telephone 020 7641 5250 or email: referencelibrarywc2@westminster.gov.uk

Should be good fun and, you know, it's like free and everything!

Ta

Dan

Good luck Dan. I've only been to London about 4 times in my life so I think I can safely say I won't be there on the 25th.

Which course was it?

Cheers Will. You should get out more :)

Soots

One of Tony Kirwood's 'for previous students only' courses.

Dan

Sounds good. Unfortunately I'm meant to be in town quite earlier in the day and will probably need to be elsewhere by that point, or I'd come. Good luck with it.

Cheers Aaron. Oh well, if you change your mind!

Dan

Sorry, Dan, can't make it as I have an appointment at the London Film museum to see some artifacts from the original motion picture, Zulu.

You used that excuse last time. Artifactophile!

Dan

This is tomorrow if somebody wants something to do for free early evening!

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ September 24 2010, 3:13 PM BST

This is tomorrow

Dan

How can this be tomorrow?

I'll be in Covent Garden tomorrow so might pop in.

Cool. Ta!

Dan

If anybody was interested in this, all the sketches have been uploaded to YouTube on this channel

Mine were laugh-free versions of:
The Audience Sketch 'Breaking The Fourth Wall',
The Uncharismatic James Bond Trilogy sketch 1 sketch 2 sketch 3 (early script, early script 2)
and The Ark Sketch, 'The Big Flood' (script).

Links are to Critique if anyone cares about transition from script to performance.

Dan