Witty and Twisted/Sketch Factor (BBC)

Has anyone entered either of the BBC Comedy Talent things? I entered both and they've started to contact people for the Radio 4 one (Sketch Factor) No news for me yet, but I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I entered the Sketch Factor competition, but I haven't heard anything yet.

I entered both, but have yet to hear anything; they did say it could take until the end of November to hear.

I entered the sketch factor one, and haven't heard yet either.

is it still on or is this "sketch factor" finished?

Its closed now.

I entered Sketch Factor too - haven't heard yet.

Quote: Splodge @ October 24, 2006, 12:12 PM

Has anyone entered either of the BBC Comedy Talent things? I entered both and they've started to contact people for the Radio 4 one (Sketch Factor) No news for me yet, but I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Splodge, have the people you know who have heard been accepted or rejected?

Accepted onto a shortlist where they have to write three further sketches by next week.

Good for them! Sounds like the BBC are going to put the pressure on and watch the cream rise to the top then. They didn't mention a stage where you had to do three more sketches in the outline of the competition did they?

No, I don't think I heard about that stage.

Oh well, back to the day job for me. Well done those of you who got through, good luck with it :)

I entered the sketch factor. I have not heard anything back from them either. I think the rule is if you have not heard anything by the end of November then that means you didn't get in. So 31 days of hope left.

Taking the idea that if you've heard nothing then you haven't got in, this morning i tore open a 'hand written' envelope for the Slagg Brothers from the beeb and excitedly read that we hadn't got in.

Angry

I love the dear old Beeb (even more so now that paxman has told them how far off centre they've wandered) but they are pushing my love to the limits.

The little teases.

Was that Sketch factor or Witty and Twisted Slag?

Witty and twisted but now i feel more shitty and fisted

Wow! A hand written BBC letter! Does this mean the BBC haven't actually got a computer installed yet so those of us who emailed material in aren't going to ever hear anything?