Be A Part Of A Peep Show Documentary

We are currently making a documentary about Peep Show and are looking for people to get involved and tell us about their favourite characters and moments, and some thoughts on the forthcoming series. We intend to interview via webcam so any hopeful participants would need the necessary equipment. If you are interested please post on the forum and we will get in touch with you individually.

Would you mind sharing more information about the documentary? What's it for, where is it going to be broadcast, etc, etc?

Yes, some more details would be appreciated. Certainly an indication of payment would be welcome.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 14 2010, 3:31 PM BST

Yes, some more details would be appreciated. Certainly an indication of payment would be welcome.

You don't usually get paid for being interviewed even if you're famous let alone a forum poster. Of course, Bussell is on his way to fame so maybe you're right.

But, how are we supposed to contact you and how do we know you are who you say you are?

Oh and I'm in!

'Researcher' is from Objective, the production company behind Peep Show - it's a genuine project that they're looking for contributors to.

Ooooh.

*is too scared*

I will do it. My webcam is ok but nothing super duper.

Quote: Charley @ September 14 2010, 11:35 PM BST

I will do it. My webcam is ok but nothing super duper.

It was good enough for Leslie Grantham, right? :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 14 2010, 11:43 PM BST

It was good enough for Leslie Grantham, right? :D

Laughing out loud

I am hoping they will want me to show my peeps!

When's the new series due to start?

Yeah, I suppose I could, if only so they don't forget Peep Show's greatest moment: the look Mark gave Jez after the breaking the 'last taboo'.

Dan

I have never watched Peep Show :O - not for any particular reason, just never happened.

Well you bloody better get your arse into gear and watch it, watch them all NOW!

Quote: Will Cam @ September 15 2010, 1:53 PM BST

I have never watched Peep Show :O - not for any particular reason, just never happened.

Didn't you have problems with The Thick of It? You might have similar ones with Peep Show.

I love Peep Show, not a big fan of the Thick of it.