Peep Show

There are threads for series 4, 5 & 6.
But no general one.

I've just bought the Box set series 1-6
Watching them all the way through again, and have just started series 4.
What a brilliant show, but I forgot how painful it is to watch sometimes.
"Don't do that, what are you doing, Noooo"
"
There are some good extras on there as well.
Marks Video CV being one of my favourites so far.

Best Brit sitcom of the last decade?? *Ponders* Yes, I think it must be.

Does anyone know if series 8 is imminent ?

Click the link...

Another year??? Nooooooooo

Been watching the first series of this again and was shocked to find a flashback/cutaway in one episode. It was only of Mark asking Sophie out but it was so Un-Peep it startled me. Also, pity Toni the sexy neighbour didn't last. She was great.

My brother has finally returned my Peep Show Series 1-3 box set and it's great. I wish they'd retained the original theme music though.

Quote: chipolata @ 7th March 2013, 11:02 PM GMT

Been watching the first series of this again and was shocked to find a flashback/cutaway in one episode. It was only of Mark asking Sophie out but it was so Un-Peep it startled me. Also, pity Toni the sexy neighbour didn't last. She was great.

Yes, the flashback is very strange considering they stuck religiously to the POV format in the first season.

Toni was ok, but she was very much a part time character to me. Not up there with Super Hans.

Ends next year, hoping it goes out on a high!

I've seen more of David Mitchell over Christmas than my own family - he's everywhere! Peep Show's useless, though.

Quote: Feeoree @ 31st December 2014, 7:25 PM GMT

Ends next year, hoping it goes out on a high!

Could be a mistake particularly as the last series was pretty weak. They'd need to bring back old style Superhans and Johnson for it to work.

Hi everyone, hopefully some Peep Show mega fan can help me.

Basically I'm doing a joke about the National Trust - I want to use the line, 'you don't mess with those guys' but I have a feeling that Jez said it once in Peep Show about some very tame organisation. Does anyone have any recollection of this and if so what was the tame organisation?