Panellists who annoy you Page 4

Bill Bailey, his eternal student like sense of humour irritates me, on Buzzcocks I could tolerate him - I didn't watch it!, but things like QI I want to turn over when I see him on.

John Sessions has been listed, are you mad?, we need him on loads more.

Quote: Aaron @ September 2 2010, 7:48 PM BST

Then re-read the discussion.

So her lack of 'good looks' annoys you? I see.

Evidently, you do not.

Quote: sidecar jon @ September 2 2010, 11:05 AM BST

Rory McGrath... punchable smug twit.

Haven't seen him for ages, I agree with you totally but add that I found him very funny. Wouldn't mind seeing him back.

Quote: Aaron @ September 2 2010, 8:02 PM BST

Evidently, you do not.

You're so damn superior and pedantic it's a wonder I can control my genitals.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 1 2010, 7:59 PM BST

Russell Howard.
Andy Parsons.
Chris Addison.
Patrick Kielty.
Phill Jupitus outside of Buzzcocks.
Bill Oddie.
Rory McGrath.
Lee Mack (don't hurt me).

That will do for now.

Agreed except for Andy Parsons

Russell Howard is bad at being funny

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ September 2 2010, 7:50 PM BST

John Sessions has been listed, are you mad?, we need him on loads more.

He's a rare example of someone who is hugely talented, and yet somehow still manages to annoyingly think he's more talented than that.

Alan Davies.

Mime, mime, mime. That's all he does. Says something stupid then mimes it. Or somebody else says ANYTHING and he mimes it. Talentless oaf.

Alan Davies bugs me, big time.

David Mitchell can be a bit of an arse too. Love the sketch shows, but he's a bit shouty on WILTY.

David Mitchell is an EXCELLENT panellist!

Panellists who annoy you:

All of them.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 3 2010, 11:48 PM BST

David Mitchell is an EXCELLENT panellist!

He's got a lot better.
I've been watching chubby Mitchell on the WILTY repeats and he was a lot more about the indignant ranting back then, he's cooled off a bit recently.

Quote: Leevil @ September 1 2010, 4:46 PM BST

Alan Davies. Alright at first, but now annoying.

I agree, but I really like Alan as an actor, I wish he would just stick to acting. He doesn't seem to act natural on QI, just seems to be 'forcing it'. It's like he's trying to act differently so he doesn't seem anything like his Jonathan Creek character (which by the way I love). Also another panellist said to him once "that just then, was just like Jonathan Creek" Alan Davies didnt seem to enthusiastic at laughing along. Anyway sorry to bang on like that, only wanted to say he should stick to acting.

Peaches Gelfling on the King is Dead - what an insipid munter.

I'm undecided about John Sessions, he does appear to be a big headed knowitall but he is genuinely a megabrain, so he might appear to be a bighead because he knows scads! Stephen Fry might also appear to be a big head at times and rather smug, but again... Rory McGrath appears to be a big headed twit mainly due to his nasal delivery, one up man ship and general gittery...

Quote: benno45 @ September 5 2010, 4:24 PM BST

I agree, but I really like Alan as an actor,

For me I'd say he was a dreadful actor, the Creek thing he's in, he acts like a plank! I agree the mime thing makes me cringe and look away when he does it on QI.