Panellists who annoy you Page 3

Quote: buyon ferry @ September 1 2010, 7:52 PM BST

Clive Anderson

For me too.

Quote: Tim Azure @ September 2 2010, 11:23 AM BST

For some reason attractive women seem to be annoying as panellists: Fearne Cotton, Alesha Dixon (Buzzcocks etc), Tara Palmer-Tomkinson (Would I Lie To You? etc). Maybe it's because that's what most female presenters are there for - to look nice, not to tell jokes.

Ah, but on the other hand - Lauren Laverne.

Ones who annoy me - giggly airheads, John Sessions, anybody in a boy band.

Lauren Laverne ! She's also on my list. I want to hurt her slightly less than I used to.. but still a little bit.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 2 2010, 1:15 PM BST

Lauren Laverne! She's also on my list. I want to hurt her slightly less than I used to.. but still a little bit.

She's well annoying. Punching above her wait on The Culture Show and distinctly unfunny on panel shows. Perhaps she should bugger off and reform Kenickie.

Lauren Laverne is great, I don't understand what's so bad about her? The fact she can be quite funny??

Her band's first album was great, too.

Quote: roystonpoisoner @ September 2 2010, 12:03 PM BST

Phill Jupitus, he is not remotely funny.
Andy Parsons
Russell Howard
Reginald D Hunter (think that's his name, he's American...) - every time I see him on something his material seems to be race-related, saying things like 'the black/white folks are like...' I just find it a bit lazy really
same with Shappi Korsandi going 'that's not my dad' on MTW when a picture of an Iraqi man came up for her stand up bit...just not funny! Also she was pretty dire as a panellist.

I don't mind Jo Brand, she's reliable on shows like QI, or hosting HIGNFY, and can be funny at times. I certainly don't dislike her as a panel guest.

Can't agree with Reginald D Hunter. He is awesome.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 2 2010, 1:26 PM BST

Lauren Laverne is great, I don't understand what's so bad about her? The fact she can be quite funny??

Her band's first album was great, too.

Nooo I like funny women. I don't think she's funny. She's a bit like a slightly less awful Fearne Cotton.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 2 2010, 1:31 PM BST

She's a bit like a slightly less awful Fearne Cotton.

She most certainly is not!

Could be worse. Could be Holly Willoughby.

Willoughbooby*

Dirty.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 2 2010, 1:40 PM BST

Could be worse. Could be Holly Willoughby.

You raise a good point.

Quote: sheep2 @ September 2 2010, 9:37 AM BST

Peter Serafinowicz

He was on something recently that just made me want to smack him. Annoying twit.

Quote: Afinkawan @ September 2 2010, 1:05 PM BST

Ah, but on the other hand - Lauren Laverne.

Neither funny nor attractive.

Holly Willoughbooby and Dot Cotton are great. As panellists. On Celebrity Juice.

Quote: Aaron @ September 2 2010, 7:17 PM BST

Neither funny nor attractive.

I don't see what looks have to do with it??

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 2 2010, 7:45 PM BST

I don't see what looks have to do with it??

Then re-read the discussion.