Benidorm, is it coming back and when?

Benidorm. Image shows from L to R: Sam (Shelley Longworth), Pauline (Selina Griffiths), Noreen Maltby (Elsie Kelly), Les / Lesley (Tim Healy), Monty (John Challis), Jacqueline Stewart (Janine Duvitski), Kenneth (Tony Maudsley), Liam (Adam Gillen), Joyce Temple Savage (Sherrie Hewson), Mateo (Jake Canuso), Loretta (Kate Fitzgerald), Billy Dawson (Steve Edge), Sheron Dawson (Julie Graham), Eddie Dawson (Bobby Knutt), Rob Dawson (Josh Bolt), Cyd (Laila Zaidi), Joey Ellis (Nathan Bryon), Callum (Julian Moore-Cook). Copyright: Tiger Aspect Productions.

Benidorm

An ensemble sitcom that focuses on the adventures of a group of British holiday makers staying at the Solana holiday resort in Spain

comical masterpiece

• Tuesday 31st August 2010, 9:53pm [Edited]
  • England
  • 107 posts

HEY FOLKS, does anyone know if Benidorm is returning with a special this year? After the death of Geoffrey Hutchings, I just wondered whether the show had been cancelled or not.

Charley

• Tuesday 31st August 2010, 9:57pm
  • HERTS, England
  • 6,839 posts

No idea I am afraid to say. I hope so. I have just got into it & watching the repeats. Very funny. Cant believe I missed it first time round.

zooo

• Tuesday 31st August 2010, 9:59pm
  • United Kingdom
  • 69,189 posts

Louie Spence (from Pineapple Dance Studios) has been Tweeting about filming his appearance in Benidorm this week, so yes it is coming back at some point. :)

Aaron

• Tuesday 31st August 2010, 10:28pm
  • Royal Berkshire, England
  • 68,458 posts
Quote: comical masterpiece @ August 31 2010, 9:53 PM BST

HEY FOLKS, does anyone know if Benidorm is returning with a special this year? After the death of Geoffrey Hutchings, I just wondered whether the show had been cancelled or not.

If only there was a website you could go to check such thi-

Oh.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/benidorm/

Will Cam

• Tuesday 31st August 2010, 10:44pm
  • England
  • 7,937 posts

I am going to Benidorm next February and will be staying in the complex used for filming. I have never been before and don't really know what to expect (not my normal choice of holiday but it was very cheap!).

zooo

• Tuesday 31st August 2010, 10:46pm
  • United Kingdom
  • 69,189 posts

I wouldn't have thought the show was a great advert for staying in that hotel!
Don't pick up any poo in the pool.
Or shag any barmen.

Will Cam

• Tuesday 31st August 2010, 10:47pm
  • England
  • 7,937 posts

They're the two top things on my list!