Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 248

Playfull auditioned for the part of Troy in 'igh Scool Musical (the 'h' was silent - not a lot of people noticed that)a. To get into role he watched Teenwolf twice and listened to the soundtrack of Greece (only the B side as his sister had scratched the A side). He was extremely surprised when he didn't get the role.

Will Cam's real name is Nicola.

Had he been an active lesbian, he would have been a really delightful peace loving person.

As things are, he externalises his inner tearing apart via politics.

A Horseradish owns the patent for A4 envelopes. He bought it off Rolf Harris and thought he would sit on it for a few years - an investment for the future. Once old perv Rolf got fingered he couldn't give A4 envelopes away. Luckily he still has the patent for staplers he bought of Jimmy Saville............oh shit.

Will Cam unscrewed his nipples and his arms fell off.

Firkin's real name is Alex and he is married to a woman old enough to be his mother. He used to really like a woman called Nicola and regarded her as his little Princess as he believed her abilities would help him to become King. Now he hates her as it looks like she might become Queen and he will never be King. Just before he kicks the bucket he is going to surprisingly swear an oath of allegiance to the United Kingdom to try to stop her being Queen and so that it is he who leaves a greater personal godlike mark on history.

In a storyline reminiscent of the 'Peckham Springs' only fools and horses episode, it has been reported that the pharmaceuticals giant 'A Horseradish Inc's' Covid Vaccine may not be as effective as first thought. The EU Commission controversially yesterday ordered 50 million doses of the UK made vaccine when it became clear other suppliers were not going to fulfil the number of doses they had predicted.

An unnamed whistle blower came forward late last night with worrying allegations that when tested the vaccine was in fact mainly lucozade. We should have heard alarm bells Mr Barnier said when Mr Horseradish asked for cash.

Quote: playfull @ 30th January 2021, 2:27 PM

In a storyline reminiscent of the 'Peckham Springs' only fools and horses episode, it has been reported that the pharmaceuticals giant 'A Horseradish Inc's' Covid Vaccine may not be as effective as first thought. The EU Commission controversially yesterday ordered 50 million doses of the UK made vaccine when it became clear other suppliers were not going to fulfil the number of doses they had predicted.

An unnamed whistle blower came forward late last night with worrying allegations that when tested the vaccine was in fact mainly lucozade. We should have heard alarm bells Mr Barnier said when Mr Horseradish asked for cash.

:D

Horse would rather swing on a star, carry moon beams home in a jar and be better off than he are....

Playfull's evil twin posts on this forum, also under the name playfull.

Quote: playfull @ 28th August 2021, 8:40 AM

Playfull's evil twin posts on this forum, also under the name playfull.

No, i dont...

After years of scientific research Playfull identified exactly what dark matter and dark energy were and why they make up over 85% of the known universe. But can't be bothered to share his findings with the rest of the scientific community because... well when have they ever done him any favours

Steve Sunshine runs the 'Dark matter matters' organisation.

Playful has a stuffed otter that sits on their dishwasher. If the tail is facing front it means that it's being loaded. If the head is facing front it's either cleaning or has finished cleaning ready to be put away.

To help their household to remember which way round it is there's a simple song to the tune of Can I Play With Madness by Iron Maiden.
"Can I load the dishes? I can if I see it's tail
Can I load The dishes? If I've scraped off all the Kale.
Can I load the dishes? The otter's turned round and he looks at me.
Can I load the dishes? No, it's full and clean not em-per-ty."

Tiggy runs a small "not for profit" organization who spend their weekends releasing shopping trollies into the wild.

Playfull's evil twin is very easy to spot, he has a Goatee, dead giveaway

Steve Sunshine led the team that rocked the world of comedy forum posting last night when they announced the signing of Christiano'o Ronaldo'o to the 'Make an unfounded claim...' thread, on the BCG website. "This is a real coup for the BCG", added a tired looking Mr Sunshine. "Mr Ronaldo'o is the greatest poster of his generation and he has taken a near 100% drop in wages to come to post in the UK."

Ronaldo'o is rated so highly by so many because he only posts in Portuguese, a language like German, Russian and Scouse that it is virtually impossible to be funny in.