Murder Most Horrid DVD?

Sorry if this has already been posted but I couldn't find it but I've read online that Series 2 is being released at the end of August 2010? Is this true? I've seen it advertised on Play.com but there is nothing on HMV for either the first or second series? I really want this DVD...

It was scheduled for release on the 23rd, along with a 1 and 2 box set. Looks like it's been postponed or pulled though.

I'll enquire.

I can confirm that the releases have been pulled. The distributor is hoping to reschedule for next year.

Gutted!!! Do you think they will release them next year??

To have pulled the release at such a late stage must have been after they'd done all the necessary processing, authoring, and format transferring of the programmes themselves, so I can't imagine they'd let it go to waste by not releasing the show.

Here's Hoping eh.. How come it's always my favourite shows that seem to take years to come out on bloody DVD?

I'd have probably bought it if it were out, used to laugh my arse off whenever it was on.

Dawn is a comedy God for me totally love her!

I am getting my Volume One DVD this week - very excited! It's been a long time.

It's back: https://www.comedy.co.uk/shop/item/1850/murder_most_horrid_series_one_two_dvd/