Sherlock Page 64

I need to watch these if it got good again.
Do you need to watch all three? or will the last two do on their own?
They're the only ones I have recorded.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 19 2012, 8:36 PM GMT

Well the first episode was great, better than the second, so you'd be missing out.

Not sure if anyone has posted this. Sorry if anyone has, can't be arsed to look back through it all.

richard@r-brook.co.uk

drop him an email. He may give you the answers you seek.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 19 2012, 8:36 PM GMT

They're on iPlayer for next few days

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 19 2012, 8:39 PM GMT

Well the first episode was great, better than the second, so you'd be missing out.

Just like the first series
Cheers Matt
I shall see if it's on I player

Quote: AJGO @ January 19 2012, 8:05 PM GMT

Moffat said that Sherlock did something out of character. This refers to the show, not the individual. It was out of character for the show to use a pop song as soundtrack. That song was Sinnerman, which is based on the book of revelations, which references angels and hiding and falling, as well as help from 'they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes'. The name of the star that falls to earth in book of revelations is Wormwood, which is not only the name of a street that is also EC1 postcode like St. Barts but is also used to make absinthe, commonly thought to be a psychoactive drug (which is no longer scientifically thought to be the case but it will get you very doolally very quickly)

That's all very well and good but how did he fake his death?

Quote: AJGO @ January 17 2012, 3:45 PM GMT

I don't think the positions of the buildings are consistent. I'm going for my imagery techniques theory, that we're seeing two different scenes.

Oh, also, someone (not me, I had no idea this existed) mentioned that Sherlock was bouncing a ball and if you put a rubber ball in your underarm and squeeze tight, it feels to someone taking the pulse in that wrist as if it had stopped. I clearly didn't go to the right schools!

Oooh.

I know! I was quite annoyed I didn't realise that, since underarm and groin are tourniquet points. Grr. Still, there are only so many mental leaps a gal can make

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/16642189

Oh dear, oh dear. :(

'Moffat tweeted on Sunday: "Yes of course there's going to be a third series - it was commissioned at the same time as the second."'

Oh pardon me. What a massive c**t.

Rolling eyes

Why is that c**ty?
If they'd announced the 3rd series there wouldn't have been much jeopardy in the 'is he dead' storyline.

Or do you just mean the slightly smug way he phrased it. Which in that case is understandable.

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2012, 12:05 PM GMT

Or do you just mean the slightly smug way he phrased it. Which in that case is understandable.

Understandable is a bit of a leap; well, to most people anyway!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 20 2012, 11:40 AM GMT

'Moffat tweeted on Sunday: "Yes of course there's going to be a third series - it was commissioned at the same time as the second."'

Oh pardon me. What a massive c**t.

So you hate him, think he's a c**t but you read his Tweets?

Have you built a death shrine yet with pictures of Moffat stuck together with your bodily fluids?