Not Going Out - Series 4 Page 5

Hi, Larry.

I don't know about the combined DVD, but I can tell you that;

Series one DVD has audio commentaries with Lee Mack and Alex Hardcastle on a couple of episodes, as well as an interview with Lee Mack and Tim Vine, and a look behind the scenes at series two.

Series two DVD has commentaries with Mack, Vine, Andrew Collins, and Katy Wix, as well as another look behind the scenes.

Unfortunately, the series three DVD doesn't have any commentaries, but it does have brilliant on location video-diary sort of thing.

:)

The box set is more than likely just the exact 3 single releases, packaged in one.

Awesome! Thanks guys.
Geez you guys are lucky to be able to go to the tapings! And to think I used to live in White City... doh!

Best news I've heard this year.. NGO is EASILY the best sitcom in the past 20 years. When I heard it was being dropped I got all my friends to email the BBC complaining about this. I don't know if that had any effect, but a few weeks (months?) later, they announced a new series was being commissioned. I can't wait till January (I suppose I'll have to)... all hail LEE MACK ...King of the gag-meisters. (TIM VINE ain't too shabby either.)

Did they/are they planning to film a Christmas Special along with this series recordings?

There has not been any mention of a special in the Christmas listings, so I think not.

According to the BBC it's back January 6 with an episode called Drugs, then another one called Debbie on the following Thursday.

It is, yes. You can find the info here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/not_going_out/episodes/4/ :)

Coooooool!

Sorry, I'm a little excited (and drunk). :$

Thanks for the link!

I went to see a episode being made and it made me laugh like the other 3 series. Why the BBC didn't want to commission this programme I don't know, but were happy to make a programme like BIG TOP! Which was a load of crap

I'm looking forward to the episode called "Debbie the following Thursday"

Punctuation please!

Don't worry Aaron, I've got this one.

Quote: Aaron @ December 16 2010, 4:28 PM GMT

It is, yes. You can find the info here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/not_going_out/episodes/4/ :)

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited now! Never thought we'd see another series.

This series starts on Thursday. When are we going to see some promotional clips? (Like on YouTube, or something?) :O

I think I saw the start of a trailer yesterday, actually on TV.

I must admit I haven't been watching telly a lot. Oh well, one more sleep!